After having dinner and taking of the dishes with huma bhabhi giving me some company. I am now sitting infront of the mirror applying body lotion, to keep myself moisturised.

In deep thoughts on how mamma cooks so deliciously. I wish I can cook without doing anything wrong.

I looked over my shoulder when I hear Zain moaning so lowly with his eyes squinted in pain as he stretches his arm together relaxing his muscles with his laptop opened on his lap.

Sighing I close the bottle of lotion, walking towards his side I stand beside him "Your done with the work?" I ask him quietly to which he nods "Yeah, just a little more, You can turn of the lights if your sleepy" he glances at me for mere seconds before going back to work.

He Is getting on my nerves now, can't he just lay down get some damn rest for goodness sake.

"Zain, close that laptop" My stern voice even surprises me but I keep my posture on and he snaps his eyes up at my hard tone "Sorry?" He raised his eyebrow, Nope, not gonna get scared under that gaze.

"You heard me" mumbling I move forward to pick the laptop myself and before he could stop me I place it down on the couch, making sure the file is saved then I switched the laptop off.

Turning I face an amused Zain, who is controlling himself from chuckling but his amused impressed expression is making me shy for real.

Clearing my throat I go back to the Mother Jannat mode "Take your t-shirt off" I nod more to myself to be confident over my words. But this time he actually looks taken a back by my order.

Is expression is actually Valid.

"Take it off" I repeat again, so close to whining for making me repeat the not so holy sentence.

"May I know why I need to strip?" No. With confusion he questions me. Well that wasn't you portray it.

"For godsake when I say you to were something on you roam around the room half-naked but when I am saying you to take it off your looking at me as if I committed a big sin" I mutter whining in process, tipping his head down he chuckles clearly amused by this side of mine.

With a small smile he straightens up, lifting his shirt up he pulls it over his head—and I swear I regret asking him to strip just the moment my eyes dropped on him sculpted body, right from the waist band that is hunging low to his muscles which are set on right place with right amount.

Glancing at the cooler, I give him a glare, why is it so hot suddenly. Why is it not working when it should be.

Gathering all my spilled out guts I walk towards him with a bottle of oil which I asked from mama.

I mutter out some more orders like asking him to lay down on his stomach to which he didn't protest but Ofcourse gave me those mischievous looks, which actually suited this half naked Zain.

My mind was clearly blank cause the next action of mine was the stupidest action of the year, literally throwing my self respect out of the window, I jump on top of him carefully and sat on his hip, with actually a stupid smile for some reason I was so proud of myself for locking him in place.

But only when I heard Zain groaning I realise what I just did. The way my cheeks burns in hotness cannot be underestimated.

Blinking at his stretched back I just sit their like a dumb idiot.

"Your gonna do anything sweetheart?" Zain chuckles more to himself with one side of his face pressed again the mattress

"Y-yeah" clearing my throat I stutter out simple english.