My Hero Academia: Kirishima and Mina

"Oh...Kirishima~! Right there! Oh, yes! That's the spot! Oh, that feels so good! More, more, more~!!"

"Mina, hush! Someone might hear us."

"What's the matter?" Mina asked, eyeing her boyfriend and giving him a seductive smile. "You're just giving me a good back massage."

"Well, you're making very...suggestive comments and noises."

"Suggestive hoooOOO(!)ow?" Mina asked, squeaking and moaning as Kirishima dug his thumbs into the aching parts of her back.

"You're making it sound like we're doing...that."

"You're such a baby, Kirishima. Who cares if it sounds like we're doing it? It's Valentine's Day. People all over the world are 'doing that'."

"It's...It's embarrassing," Kirishima mumbled.

"Aww, is my big strong man blushing? So adorable!"

"Stop making it worse, dammit!" Kirishima decided to shift the conversation. "Your back sure is tense. These tight spots are like rocks!"

"Says the guy with the Hardening Quirk."

Kirishima chuckled. "Touche. Oh hey, I made this card for you," he said, reaching over to the table behind him.

"Oh? A hand-made card?"

"Yeah. I did the illustrations myself."

Mina took the card into her hand. She couldn't contain her laughter as she saw two stick figures she assumed to be her and Kirishima standing next to a large heart with an inscription that read: "Love you forever! Happy Valentine's Day!"

"What's so funny?" Kirishima asked, blushing even more.

"You drew these? It looks like a two-year-old's drawing! Hahahaha!"

"Hey, I never said I was a Van Gogh, okay?" Kirishima grunted, scratching his spiky scarlet hair. "I tried my best."

"Well, I think it's adorable." Mina gave Kirishima a little kiss on the cheek.

"T-Thank you."

"Now, just rub a few more spots, and I might let you kiss me on the lips. Deal?"

"Deal!"

***

The End