Thinking of this, Guanshi Song finally remembered his purpose: "The caravan's affairs have become apparent, and shopkeeper Sun seems to be willing to cooperate with us."

Qi Yun was not surprised by this. The last time shopkeeper Sun bluntly invited himself to his house, he had already thought of this step.

It's just that Qi Erlang, who has always been cautious, did not nod easily: "Is there any grudge between them and the Cai family?"

Guanshi Song nodded and said, "The two of them were neighbors before their fortune. When they built the house thirty years ago, the Cai family occupied their land and cut down an old banyan tree. Since then, they have held a grudge."

Perhaps for the current Sun family and Cai family, one or two feet of land is nothing, but for them at the beginning, it is not only the land, but also the face!

Moreover, the Cai family chopped down the Sun family tree, which is digging their roots brightly. This hatred is not surprising now.

Private feuds are inexplicable and endless. The two seem to have no room for change.

But it was good news for Qi Yun. He looked at Guan Shi, "Do you still count the request the Sun family made last time?"

"Counting, but this time the caravan was added. Shopkeeper Sun said he wanted to get more benefits." Guan Shi said while looking at Qi Yun's face.

Qi Erlang's expression was the same as before. Seeing Song Guanshi hesitating, Qi Yun couldn't help but say: "Just say anything."

Guan Shi immediately replied: "Treasurer Sun said that he is willing to help with the Cai family's affairs, but if we want to participate in the caravan, we will promise that the Qi family's shop in the town will exchange bills and silvers from the Sun family bank. "

Because this was not a trivial matter, Guan Shi was hesitant.

It is a good thing to have the helper of the Sun family, but if you promise that all these will be entrusted to the Sun family bank, it is equivalent to giving the Sun family benefits. As for the benefits, no one knows the future of these shops better than Song Guan. .

This is a piece of meat. Guan Shi is slandering in his heart, and shopkeeper Sun's appetite is really big, aren't you afraid to hold him up?

But at this moment, he heard Qi Yun say: "I have agreed to their terms."

Guan Shi was taken aback: "...Second Young Master, do you want to think about it again?"

"No." Qi Yun said with a faint expression, looking at Song Guan, "He only said that he wanted the Qi family's business in the town, and did not say anything else, right?"

Guan Shi nodded.

Qi Yun's voice was flat: "The profit that the caravan can get is unknown. Shopkeeper Sun is willing to let us give it to us, so I naturally want to grant him some benefits. It's just that the shops in the town don't get in the way. After all, the future of our shops is more than just It is going to be opened in the town. Shopkeeper Sun can also see this. He has left room for us."

When Guan Shi heard this, his eyes lit up: "Master, you mean..."

Qi Yun didn't say much. Some things weren't suitable for drawing pie for his men before he started doing things. Qi Yun broke the topic: "I have something to do, and I have to ask you to do it."