cHaPtEr TwEnTy OnE

>> time skip to end of the day >>

felix pov:

"y/n, come with me," i told her as i held her hand.

"okay, hands off," she said.

"can't i hold ittt?" i asked.

"no, now let's go. if you don't get going, i'll get going first," she said.

"okay, fine... let's go," i said as i let go of her hand reluctantly. i brought her to the taxi and we both got into the taxi. 

"please bring us to *address of unknown place*," i said.

"okay, buckle your seatbelts, we will get going," he said. soon, i felt a bump on my shoulder and once again, y/n fell asleep. and her head was on my shoulder. ah i miss those days we were together... and the day i cuddled her to sleep... i wish those days come back... unknowingly, i slowly fell asleep too... 

y/n pov: 

i slowly opened my eyes as i felt a weight on my head. i looked down and my head was on felix's shoulder, and his head was on mine- oh my how did it turn out like this jnojcohrwiuo what is his head doing on mine, shit... should i move- but then he will wake up...

suddenly, the weight lifted from my head as felix let out a soft, "sorry..." 

"ah, it's okay... i fell asleep on your shoulder anyway..." i said, sitting up straight.

"aish... youngsters these days... you two it's so obvious you two like each other just get together already, get a room and do your business," the taxi driver said. are all drivers like this these days? how much have i missed???

"ah, no i'm still making my way to getting her, i'll make it soon," felix said as he laughed awkwardly.

"lee felix what are you saying-" i said under my breath.

"i promise, after all this is over i'll make you mine," he said, holding my hand. 

"lee felix, stop being so touchy gosh..." i said, trying to pull my hand from beneath. 

"fine fine," he said loosening his grip, "if you're uncomfortable i won't." (a.n. owo its lix being soft again uwu)

felix pov:

"lee felix, stop being so touchy gosh..." she said trying to pull her hand from beneath.

"fine fine," i said, reluctantly letting her hand go, "if you're uncomfortable i won't." y/n, just when can we go back to those days? we soon reached the address and i paid the taxi driver the money.

"thank you," i told him as we both went off the car. 

i knocked on the door and pressed the doorbell to the house. soon, the door opened and y/f/n came out to hug me.

"felix ahh, are you here to tell me you will take me as your girlfriend? you're so sweet, you came all the way here..." she said. 

i removed her hands from my waist and said, "no why would i want to take you as my girlfriend, i have someone else. anyway, now explain."

"explain what? why i like you?" she asked.

"you well know what you did," i said coldly, not even bothering to look at her in the eye. 

"fine..." she said, "i did everything just for you! from a liking, it became an obsession, i loved you so much! why do you love y/n but not me? just what do you like about her? i can give it to you too, even double or triple!" she said. is she feigning dumbness or is she really dumb- does she not see y/n here? 

y/n pov:

"jeon y/f/n, i've finally seen your true colours!" i said from behind felix. since i was behind felix, she was shocked when she saw me.

"yeah i did everything! i got the photos from the ktv i photoshopped it, i made soobin get close to you, i made it seem like felix fucked me but what was it for? it was just for a chance for felix to be mine! choi y/n, since the first day of school you got everything good. everything good happens to you, sitting beside felix, both becoming math reps, and then moving in to his house. i knew you would fall for him no matter how much you acted ignorant!" y/f/n screamed angrily.

"JEON Y/F/N STOP IT! I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT HOW MUCH YOU LOVE FELIX! BUT HERE'S THE FACT, LOVING FELIX DOESN'T BECOME AN EXCUSE TO DO ALL THE SHIT YOU'VE DONE! AND ACCEPT IT, IT'S ME FELIX LIKES AND I LIKE HIM TOO!" i blurted out. 

oh shit- i said it...

"y/n..." felix said.

"SHUT UP!" both me and y/f/n shouted.

"not now okay," i told him. he nodded as i went on, "jeon y/f/n, i treated you as a real friend and here you are doing such stuff to me."

"treated me as a friend?" she scoffed, "sometimes i even question if i AM your friend. ever since you sat with felix, which other day did you even bother walking home with me anymore?" she asked. 

felix pov:

"anyway, i'm done here. you two can do your business i'll go first. anyway we all know who did it already so that's all for me," y/n said, leaving.

"y/n wait," i said, going after her.

"jeon y/f/n you better delete that post since we aren't a couple," i shouted towards y/f/n and then went to y/n. 

"yah, choi y/n," i said.

"yes mr lee felix may i help you?" she asked sarcastically.

"i heard someone saying she likes me back?" he said.

"ah that was just said in a rush i don't mean it okay," she said.

"y/n don't deny i know you like me back too," i said, smiling. 

"yeah sure, how are you going to prove it now?" she asked.

"hmm..." i said. i pulled her in and placed my lips on hers. i could feel her heartbeat slowly increasing but her lips acted otherwise.

i pulled away and told her, "you lips may lie but your heart never lies." 

"you sure you didn't feel wrongly?" she asked.

"nope, you wanna try it again?" he asked. she giggled and pulled me into a kiss. the y/n i love is back.

after a while, she pulled away and asked, "lee felix i like you, will you be my boyfriend?" 

"when were you even willing to take this initiative huh? of course i will," i told her, pulling her into a hug. she wrapped her hands around me tightly and said,

"sorry i didn't trust you when you needed me to."

"nah, what matters is you're back, wanna move back to my house?" i asked.

"are you kidding me? yes!" she said excitedly. 

a.n okay ill stop here at 1111 words the story is ending yayyy