cHaPtEr TwO

after a while, the bell rang, signaling start of the first class and mr han walked in. "everyone, i'm mr han, your form teacher, and also, history teacher. i hope we will have a fruitful time together. with that, i'll start with attendance taking." he flashed a smile and took out a clipboard, soon starting to read names out. 

"lee felix?" he read and no one replied.

wow, so that popular guy is in our class. how HONOURED... and he's even late such a GREAT first impression... the door slammed open and there he was, panting hard.

"i'm here teacher" he said.

"why are you late felix?" mr han asked.

"i... i overslept and arrived late..." what kind of excuse is that.. i'm sure y/f/n fell down cuz of some girl who was rushing to see this dude and we reached school early. early enough to be on time for school. and here he is making up the excuse as oversleeping and arriving late. wow such great lying skills...

"okay felix you take a seat beside that girl there." mr han said pointing to me. ME. WHY ME? gosh what shit luck is this, being in the same class as mr popular and now even sitting beside him. other girls would probably be squealing but no that's not me. i won't literally fangirl over some guy cuz he's handsome on the first meeting.

he looked at me and chuckled, coming over to take the seat beside me. it was obvious those other girls were all ready to throw eggs at me and take my seat any moment, but i just ignored them and continued drawing.

he sat beside me, glanced at my sketch and said "nice drawing. im lee felix, if you didn't know."

i rolled my eyes and muttered under my breath "yea who doesn't know YOU gosh"

"said something?" he asked.

"nah nothing much. just that next time come up with a better excuse. who didn't know you were here early in the morning with those simps literally calling you oppa though you're younger than them." i replied. 

"jealous?" he smirked.

"tch. jealous over you? not in this life," i replied.

"everyone take out textbooks turn to page 3 we are gonna start our lesson!" mr han announced.

everyone groaned but still took out their textbooks. i shoved the sketch book back into my bag and took out my history textbook, placing it on the table. everything mr han said, i noted them down diligently, whereas felix was just busy texting under the table.

he probably should just write his number and stick it on the bulletin board and just see his contacts increasing day by day i thought. finally, lesson ended and i walked directly to the canteen.

y/f/n ran to me and said "you're so lucky! you're literally sitting beside felix! LEE FELIX! that's like everyone's dreams! i swear let's take a photo right now i wanna remember this moment. the moment where y/n gets to sit bedside the man of everyone's dreams!" she took out her phone and i just smiled at the camera. snap!

"lemme post the photo right now!" she went to instagram and wrote: y/n's so lucky, she's sitting beside lee felix! #luckyy/n #iwannasitbesidefelix #felixloml and clicked post.

"did you have to-" i asked.

"duh! who won't want to sit beside felix!" she replied.

"no i mean-"

she cut me off saying "shh i wanna eat some food let's go."

soon, we reached the canteen and we sat down at a table. it was a two-person seat at the corner of the canteen.

"i'll go get some food, since you're not eating stay here and guard the table for me. bye!" she said as she happily went towards a food stall. i sat at the seat and starting day-dreaming.

"hi." a deep voice jolted me from my day-dream. it was felix, once again.

"what?" i asked.

"just wanted to say hi," he said.

"are we close?" i asked.

"seems like you don't really welcome me, then i shall get going," he replied.

"yea sure, bye don't come back." i chased him off. 

felix pov:

"angsty angsty... why does she seem to hate me so much? it's not like she knows me, and i don't think i've ever met her have i? todays the first, why does she already hate me? but interesting... she's not like the others, she doesn't go crazy over me..." i thought as i walked away from her seat. soon, those fangirls came over again.

"feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiix opppaaaaaaaa!" they went. oh my gosh, why are they here again. if the whole school had that attitude y/n had that'd be so much better... wait but that means they'll all be angsty angsty. never mind i prefer these crazy people than that angsty y/n it'll be good if they were crazy for someone else though..."

y/n pov:

"i'm backkkkkkk!" y/f/n came as she placed her tray on the table, "felix was walking away from this table... spill what happened!"

"nothing happened, he just came to say hi..." i replied.

"HI? OMG your luck is really incomparable! you get to sit beside felix in class, and he even comes to say hello to you!" y/f/n squealed loudly.

at that moment, everyone was staring at me. thanks a lot y/f/n...

"it's not like i like it that way." i said as i picked up my things and started walking back to class.

on the way back, a bunch of girls came up to me. one pushed my arm and my head hit on the locker behind me.

"you!" that girl said, "why are you such a bitch? tell me, what did you do to felix why is he so attracted by you? what did you tell teacher why did he put you and felix side by side? why do you want to steal my felix oppa? WHY?" she raised her hand to slap me and her hand harshly brushed against my face.

i could feel a stinging pain on my cheek. this sure is a prestigious school with PLENTY OF TOP GRADE TEACHERS... where did all those shitty teachers go?

"do it." one of the girls said and the others raised up buckets of flour.

"now." they said as i closed my eyes...

a.n. is the story going wellllllll i hope it's going well <3