ChApTeR nInE

>> time skip to next morning >>

felix pov:

the alarm clock rang as i sleepily got out from bed and changed into my school uniform. is y/n awake? or did she forget about school? i went into y/n's room and saw her sleeping in her bed.

"my princess, it's time to wake up," i whispered as i stroked her hair.

"five more minutes..." she said softly.

"come out soon, we don't wanna be late for school," i told her. she immediately jumped out from bed.

"shit shit there's school," she said. she stared at me and said, "you, out. i need to change." 

i ruffled her messy hair and said, "okay princess." i went to the kitchen and prepared bread and eggs. i cracked two eggs into the frying pan and waited for the eggs to cook. soon, the heavenly smell of eggs filled the kitchen. i used the spatula to transfer the eggs to the plates and brought them into the dining room. y/n came out from her room and asked, "do i look okay?" 

i looked at her and said, "more than okay, you look gorgeous."

"come we needa eat brekkie before school," i told her.

"uh felix i have something to tell you," she started. gosh, what was she going to say... "i think we have to uh... keep our distance in school... as you know your fangirls..." she said. 

"oh about that... okay, if that makes you more comfortable. but once school ends then no more distancing okay? can we at least go to school and come back together then?" i asked.

"uh, i don't think that's a good idea i'm sure if any of your fangirls catch me walking home with you and entering the same house that wouldn't be good." she replied. 

"why do you think so much about what people think though? i mean, if we really become a couple, then we can't possibly keep it a secret forever can we?" i asked.

"i guess we can deal with that when we become a couple then. i'm gonna leave first, i'm done here," she said as she stood up.

"okay then, see you in school," i said leaving a soft kiss on her cheeks. her face blushed and she went out. cute...

y/n pov:

i feel bad for treating felix this way... he likes me so much yet i'm pushing him away from me... should i stop doing this and just be in a relationship with him? but those fangirls... i don't know anymore... as i walked to the bus stop, someone held my hair and pulled me from the back.

"bitch, what's your relationship with felix? first you make teacher let you sit beside felix, and then now you're living in the same house?" that girl said. 

i recognise her. she was the one who threw flour at me, or should i say, at felix, yesterday.

"reply me! there's no felix to save you now so spill! before i kill you right here!" she said.

"i- we are just roomies who live together..." i said.

she remained silent for a moment, then said, "you better keep your distance from felix, or your brother..." 

"what are you going to do to my brother?" i asked, shocked.

"my parents were the one who provided the money he needed to open that company of his, if my parents take the money back guess what will happen..." she tugged strongly at my hair making me fall and scraping my knees, and then she sashayed away. i hate bitches like her, so annoying. i stood up slowly and made my way to the bus station. with each step i took i winced, it was so pain but i couldn't do anything about it.