ChApTeR eLeVeN

>> time skip to saturday cuz im lazy to write what happens in school take it as everyt went well~ >>

felix pov:

i felt the sun shining on my face as i slowly opened my eyes. for once i could finally wake up at my own time. i wonder if y/n's awake. i went to her room and looked in. there she was sleeping soundly. she's so cute. i decide to prepare some pancakes so i could eat while waiting for her to wake up.

not long after, i was done. i stacked them on two plates and brought out the honey from the fridge. as i brought the pancakes out, i saw y/n walking out from her room.

"morning," i told her.

"morning," she greeted back cheerfully.

"come eat breakfast, then we can set off for the amusement park," i said, placing the plates on the table. she nodded as she sat on the seat across me and started to eat.

"how is it?" i asked.

"well, anyfing chef felix cooks is nishe, and i'm proud to say it appliesh to theesh too," she said with her cheeks stuffed.

"thank you, my little princess' opinion is the most important," i said, ruffling her hair.

"ee stoph ruffling my hair all the chime itsh hard to straighten it back," she said.

"i like fluffy hair," i said ruffling her hair once again. her fingers combed through her hair as she scowled.

"don't scowl, my pretty princess," i said, "smile more."

"yeah, okay, at least let me eat first," she said.

"okay eat well. we are gonna have a long day today," i told her.

>> time skip to leaving >>

"are you ready my little princess?" i asked from the living room.

"okay, okay i'm done," she said coming out from her room. she wore a baby pink tee with long skinny jeans and some sneakers. she tied her hair up into a half bun.

"you look so cute," i said as i kissed her cheek.

y/n pov:

"you look so cute," felix said as he kissed my cheek. though we are already a couple, my face still flushed bright red whenever he kissed me.

"you look good too," i told him. he wore a simple black tee and long black jeans, and a loose tie. he also wore some accessories, he wore a hanging earring with a thin metal necklace.

"let's go!" i said excitedly as i dragged him out. i was really excited since it was the first time i was going to a amusement park.

"okayy let's go to the bus station," he said as he let out a small giggle. soon, the bus came and we boarded the bus. we took seats at the back since all the front seats were taken.

i had motion sickness, but i didn't want to tell felix, or else he would go down to wait for the next bus. 30 minutes into the ride, my motion sickness started to act up.

"felix do you have a plastic bag?" i asked him. "yea i do, why?" he said as he passed the plastic bag to me. soon, i could feel the vomit coming out from my mouth.

as soon as i stopped vomiting, felix passed me a piece of tissue paper.

"are you okay? why didn't you tell me about your motion sickness, we could've changed seats with someone or wait for the next bus..." he said.

"it's okay we are reaching soon, i guess i could hold it in," i replied, flashing a weak smile.

he took out his earpiece from his bag, he plugged it into his phone, plugged one side in his ear and the other into mine. he clicked play on his phone and soothing music started to play.