ChApTeR tHrEe

i slowly opened my eyes after a while. why was nothing happening? i opened my eyes to see felix staring at me in the eye, with our faces almost touching. wait... what? what's he doing here? wasn't i ready to be splashed with flour? my thoughts were distracted by a sudden wave of "sorry"s.

"omg! felix oppa! what are you doing here? omg your back! let me help you clean the flour..." the girl said. so.. felix protected me from the flour attack? but.. why? 

felix pov:

i was walking from the canteen as i saw a bunch of girls surrounding y/n. i got curious and went over. just as they raised their pails, i went in front of y/n, with my back facing towards them. i closed my eyes as i felt the flour smash on my uniform. i slowly opened my eyes and soon i was staring at y/n's features. her eyes fluttered open and time seemed to stop. after awhile one of the girls there started apologizing

"omg! felix oppa! what are you doing here? omg your back! let me help you clean the flour..." i continued to stare at y/n. 

y/n pov:

why is he still staring at me... i coughed a little and said "excuse me.." looking away from his face.

he was still staring at me, not budging one bit. is this guy day-dreaming- i pressed myself against the lockers and walked sideways, successfully making it out without brushing against any part of him.

he took off the jacket and started brushing off the flour. those girls took the baskets and scampered off.

"uh... thank you." i told him and started walking towards the classroom. he fastened his steps and started walking beside me.

"what? just because you helped me once doesn't mean we are friends, okay? you are still you, i am still me, and we shall not interfere in each other, meaning to say, we are just CLASSMATES, and SEATMATES, that's all, nothing more."

he chuckled and ruffled my hair saying "okay, seatmate" and continued walking with me to the classroom. 

we reached our seats and i took out my sketch book again. i took out my drawing materials and started drawing again.

"why do you draw so well?" felix asked.

"why do you talk so much?" i asked back.

"do you have to be so rude..." he asked, slightly hurt.

"yeah that's me, so if you can't stand me then by all means, goodbye." i replied as i drew.

he sighed and rested his head on the table. "tell me when the teacher comes." he said softly.

"yeah sure," i replied. was i too harsh? whatever, i don't needa care about what he thinks about me, he has like a whole luxury of girls to choose from, even if one me doesn't like him it wouldn't affect him. 

felix pov:

i rested my head on the table as i sighed. why does she treat me like this... or maybe that's how she treats everyone. i just wanna make friends with someone who doesn't be my friend just to gain popularity or anything, and y/n fits the criteria, but overly- she's too angsty though...

how did it even turn out this way... why am i the "popular kid"? it sure feels good to be at the center of attention but... i don't even plan to start a relationship i'm just here to study why is it everyday a bunch of girls come to me surrounding me and everything? even if i like any of them i won't start a relationship with any, i still haven't moved on...

flashback - 2 years ago

we had so many memories together... we accompanied each other through thick and thin for three years already, and just for that rich man you leave me... the rich man who is actually my father... why would you do that? leaving me alone and abandoning me for my FATHER. it wouldn't hurt that much if it was someone else why did it have to be my father...

we had agreed to meet-up at the newly opened restaurant kim's, and i excitedly waited for your arrival. you made me wait for two hours, but i thought it was okay, since i thought it was like what you said, taking a long time for make-up. you came and sat in the seat across from me.

"what do you wanna drink?" i asked.

"iced americano :)" you replied.

"i'll go get it for you, wait for me here." i said. i went to the cashier and ordered 2 cups of iced americano as i looked back at you. you were very engrossed in yout phone, continuously typing, laughing to yourself, and then typing again. i thought that all was well, so long you were happy, so i decided to wait at the cashier instead of back at our seat.

soon, the drinks came. i brought the drinks over to the table, but you weren't there anymore. your phone was still there, so i assumed you were in the toilet. i started drinking the iced americano first. your phone rang and i looked at it. there was a message pop-up.

a message from who you named "💖" wrote "today was fun, let's do it again 😀" today? didn't you tell me you were home for the whole of today? its okay, let's not piss myself over a simple message, i thought, so i closed the pop-up and saw your background. 

wait... didn't it use to be a selfie of us both? how did it became another picture and in that picture isn't that... isn't that dad? what is going on right now, i don't understand... so that 💖 is also... dad? soon, you walked back and sat on your seat. you picked up your phone and scrolled through.

"did you touch my phone?" you asked.

"uhm.. no?" i replied.

"yeah sure you didn't... also, if you saw my background you should know i've got a new love interest so if you wanna we can break up harmoniously," you said.

"what the- i loved you so much and you're leaving me just like that?" i asked.

"yeah yeah it's money i want and apparently my new lover is much richer than you so yeah goodbye i see you're probably ready to break up. bye" you said and you stood up.

"bitch..." i said as i opened your americano and sprayed it at you. 

"what are you doing?! this blouse cost $1400 and i spent 3 hours on my hair!" she screamed and everyone turned and stared at us wide-eyed. it's not like i give a shit.

i shouted back at her face "i should be the one asking that! what are YOU doing? you know who is that rich asshole you're in love with right now? its my FATHER! so of course he's richer than me you thick-skinned bitch! and if you wanna break of with me SURE YOU CAN it's not like i give a fuck! our relationship ends here AND REMEMBER IT WAS ME WHO ENDED IT! i'll make sure you regret leaving me and even if you beg me to get back with you in the future, I'LL NEVER, i repeat, NEVER GET BACK WITH YOU! not in a thousand years! thanks for letting me see your true side, i was such a fool to be with you for THREE YEARS!"

i crushed the cup that the americano was poured from and threw it at your face. kim yeona, i'll never forgive you!

after a few weeks you moved into my house with my father, and every time you two were making out at home, my heart hurt. if that's what you want, i'll let you... i soon suggested to dad that i move out and he agreed, buying me a condo near the school. let's hope my heart will heal faster this way... because of you, my family has been torn apart, kim yeona i hate you for life...

end of flashback

a.n. lmao my chapters are just getting longer and longer :P i'll try to update soon it actually depends on how fast i write it but honestly depends on my mood HAHA

sorry for the bad quality gif > < it's too uwu

hope y'all are enjoying the story so far <3