cHaPtEr EiGhT

felix pov:

y/n started crying after she sat down. did i do something wrong? didn't i just cook a meal..? why is she so emotional over a meal? it's not like there are onions inside.

"y/n, are you okay?" i asked as i tapped her on the shoulder.

"ahh yes, oh my i'm crying... HAHA it's okay i just got a bit emotional cuz no one has ever cooked for me..." she said and she took a piece of tissue and wiped her eyes. 

"you can always share with me..." i consoled, "what happened?" i asked as i stroked through her hair.

"it's nothing... just a distant memory..." she said.

"did i make you recall something bad? i'm really sorry, i'll packet food for you in the futur-"

i was cut off by her, "no, i actually feel happy, i feel the warmth of a family i've never felt before... thank you felix. i'll start eating right now." she picked up the chopsticks and ate a mouth of noodles.

"how is it?" i ask.

"it's really nice, you start eating too," she replied. she stuffed her cheeks full and she looked so cute.

i poked her cheek and said, "okay let's eat." 

>> time skip to 45 mins later...>> 

we both finished our food and y/n stood up.

"i'll go wash the bowls since you did the cooking, i can't let you do everything," she said.

"okieeee," i replied. i don't even know why i'm so hyper now- i decided to go into the kitchen. awh she looks so cute from behind, she tied her hair into a messy bun. 

before i knew it there i was hugging her from behind, resting my chin on her shoulder, and she flinched a little, but then continued washing the bowls.

"what are you doing here?" she asked.

"nothing i just wanna hug you, you looked so cute," i said.

"HAHA okayy first time anyone told that to me that i was cute lmao," she said as she continued washing. 

y/n pov:

 i was washing the bowls when felix came from behind and hugged me.

"what are you doing here?" i asked, trying to act as calm as possible. my poor heart, however has been pounding non stop. it felt like it was going to explode anytime.

"nothing i just wanna hug you you looked so cute," he said. he said that so calmly, i don't know why i'm on the verge of laughing. 

"HAHA okayy first time anyone told that to me that i was cute lmao," i replied while washing the bowl. i squirted the soap on the bowl and took the sponge over to clean, and soon foam bubbles formed. i put some on felix's nose and he giggled softly.

"you're so cute," he whispered, slightly squealing, as he put soap on my nose too. 

"ah, i needa wash my bowls go sit in the living room and go watch the tv okayy, i'll come when i'm done," i replied.

"okay," he said and left a quick peck on my left cheek. he loosened his grip and made his way into the living room. so now i'm in a somewhat ambiguous relationship with lee felix, the guy of everyone's dreams. why does this feel so unreal, it's only the first day of school. and i even let him hug me what the fuck am i doing... why did i agree to go to the living room later gosh...

felix pov:

"ah, i needa wash my bowls go sit in the living room and go watch the tv okayy, i'll come when i'm done," she replied.

"okay," i said and left a light kiss on her left cheek. i'm literally addicted to her now what is going on with me. i loosened my grip and made my way into the living room. i switched the tv on and switched to my favourite channel, m-net. 

ateez was performing 'HALA HALA' right now, i started watching the performance happily. soon, y/n came out from the kitchen and she sat down on the sofa, on the other end.

"why are you sitting so far away?" i asked.

"so now i can't choose seats-" she replied.

"aish come here," i said and i dragged her over. i hugged her and cuddled her.

"will you be my girlfriend?" i asked.

"uh-" she replied. i could tell she wasn't really ready for the question. 

y/n pov:

"will you be my girlfriend?" felix asked.

"uh-" i replied. i didn't really know what to say.

"but we have only known each other for one day," i replied.

"but i already like you a lot, and i don't want to give others a chance to snatch you away from me," he said as he switched off the tv.

"why did you switch off the tv?" i asked.

"look at me and stop changing the subject," he said as i slowly turned over. 

"i believe you also have feelings for me, am i right?" he asked. i was stunned. what do i reply? if i said yes, he would tell me to be his girlfriend. but if i said no, he would say i was lying.

"i do have feelings but that doesn't mean we have to be in a relationship..." i started off.

"is it because of me? because i'm the popular kid in school? you're afraid of..." he slowly asked.

"no, it's just... i need more time, okay?" i replied. he remained silent and started stroking my hair. "movie?" he asked. "sure," i replied. he turned the tv back on and switched to *name of movie channel*. since i had no interest in that movie, my eyelids slowly closed.

felix pov: 

thirty minutes into the movie and i felt a soft hit on my shoulder. i turned to see y/n sleeping on my shoulder.

"goodness, she agreed with movies, she could've told me she was tired," i laughed softly. i gently carried her bridal style and brought her into her room. i placed her down carefully and took a blanket to cover her.

"goodnight y/n, see you tomorrow," i said as i lightly kissed her forehead. now that y/n was asleep i didn't feel like staying up either. i went to my room and cuddled under the blanket.

"goodnight lee felix," i softly told myself.

a.n weeeeeeee chapter eight complete. HAHA they're so fast lmao its only day one hold your horsesss :P how's the story so far, hope yalls enjoy <3