Chapter 3

Chapter 3 - He got in

DING

"Oh! Hello Y/N! Do you want to come inside? It's raining" Izuku's mother and me. I forgot to mention that Izuku wanted me to meet his mom because she was asking where he was at night, and he didn't have an excuse. "Yes please..." I say while walking in and looking around. It was the first time I was in Izuku's house. It's small, but homey, I felt warmth here.

"Do you want anything to drink Y/N? Or maybe something to eat?" She asked me as I sat crisscross on the couch. "No Thank you, but I came here to see Zuku-can" I explained taking my jacket off and backpack, folding it and setting it on my lap.

"Well, he's not here yet, but I'm pretty sure the exams ended by now" Inko said sitting next to me with tea in her hands. As if on cue, Izuku opened the door and sighed.

"Izuku! How did it go??" His mom asked him as he came into the living room were we were. "Fine I guess " He said before looking at both Inko and me making his face red. "Y-Y/N!! W-what are you doing here?!" He shouted. "I came to visit you plus I wanted to give you a gift" I said smiling at him.

----

"Izuku"

"Izuku"

"Zuku-kan"

Izuku then looked up from his fish both his mom and I looked at him in worriedly. "You've been staring at that fish for a while, should we be worried?" I asked him "No no! I'm fine" He continued to eat as I sat down my own food.

He was so confident before the entrance exam. Did something happen? Did he fail? No he couldn't have, he's been training with both me and Allmight,he was supposedly the top hero. Oh man, these things are a little different from what Diana dose in America. I thought

I sat down next to Izuku and patted his back, while he was lifting a weight. "Hey listen Zuku-can, everything will be alright. Remember I will be here for you even if I have to I will go to that school to let you in trust me I'm very persuasive also I have a gift for you" I tell him going through my backpack that was next to me I grab a blue box that was wrapped.

Suddenly Inko burst through the door and crawled towards us I sweat dropped at here antics. "Izuku, your letter!! Izuku, you got a letter, fro UA!" She gave him the letter  that had a seal with UA on it. He ran to his room and had shut it behind.

----

Izuku's POV

"This is your Hero Academia!!"

I can't believe it, after years of being quirkless, months of training with both Allmight and Y/N, it all came down to this, to me being accepted in UA!!

'This is for you Y/N! You and mom were the only ones who believes in me to become a true hero, and now you'll be proud!!' I blushed.

'Y/N'

She was the first one that I told about One for All. She helped me through, and now I will return the favor!! I opened the door of my room and spotted my mom and Y/N sitting there but Y/N had a smile on her face and in her hands a small box wrapped in blue wrapping. I smile and nodded that I made it. My mom was so happy that she started crying, and Y/N got up and gave me a hug I blushed when she hugged me.

"I told you Zuku-kan, you can do it" She gave me thumbs up. "Yeah you're right. From now on I won't run away!! I will fight back and be the hero I want to be!!" I raised my fist up and posed, Y/N mimicking too.

"Go Beyond"

"PLUS ULTRA"

"He Zuku-kan I have a gift for you" Y/N said handing me the small box I had saw in her hands earlier. I grabbed it and tore the wrapping I opened the top and gasped their was a bracelet all bark blue with gold lighting bolts on it and in the middle a golden circle with a M initial on it. I grabbed it from the box and put it on my wrist. I looked at Y/N and hugged her "Thank you I love it". "Let me explain it's not just a regular bracelet tho it like a phone you click your initial a screen will pop up so will a key board if you click the button twice it means your in trouble and I will come to help you if in danger plus it'll give me your location" She tells me and I gasp that really cool.