Chapter 2

Chapter 2- New Friends 

3rd Person POV

Izuku froze as you stared at him with a small smile. 'A friend??' He thought, then hissed in pain he looked at his hand he had scraped the palm of his hand against a rock when he fell. Y/n saw this and gently took his hand in hers. "W-w-what are y-you d-doing" "laeh" Izuku watched in awe as he saw her eyes and hands glow a faint blue when Y/n removed her had the glow faded and when he looked at his hand it was completely healed. 'Healing abilities too...' Izuku thought. "I hope I didn't scare you I acted on impulse" Y/n says softly. His thoughts snapped and he immediately waved his arms around "N-no no it's all fine!! I w-was just amazed that I g-get to r-really see the new h-hero!!" He stuttered.

"I see do you think I'm hero?" Y/n asked tilting her head. 'A hero Diana is one in America maybe I can be one here' Y/n thought but was interrupted with Izuku "Y-yeah. You saved Kacchan and I from the sludge, and then Allmight came in and punched him like 'bam!' And 'whoosh!' Like that!!" He motioned fighting moves, making you chuckle, which made him stop and blush.

"Yeah...but I'm not a hero but a warrior from beyond. It is what I'm suppose to do keep people from harm. Those 'heroes' I guess by the way everything is new to me couldn't stop that creature, and someone had to intervene or else that 'Kacchan' boy could've died," Y/n stated.

"Warrior?Oh!!I wanted to ask you about your quirk!! Do you have two quirks??? Or maybe three??? I've never seen anyone like you having possibly four quirks, nevertheless two!! When you ran to push me I was next to the officer in was like in slow motion can you slow down time?? And you turning invisible and the way you hands and eyes glow blue is super cool!!"

Y/N's POV

I started at the green haired boy in front of me who kept rambling about quirks and my powers, making my a little overwhelmed. "Umm, what are these quirks you speak of?" I asked and then he stopped and looked at me in shock. "What are quirks? That means...ARE YOU A REAL WARRIOR?!" The green boy screamed at me, causing me on impulse grab my lasso.

"Yes...an amazon and a demigod...I was born with my abilities..." I trailed off. 'Jeez, so exciting to leave Themscyria but once I talk to people I act like a doof' I thought looking at my lasso.

"Wow!! If only I had my journal!!" The green haired boy said mimicking writing in a 'journal'."Journal??The one that fell out of by a school?" I asked remembering."Yeah...WAIT!! WERE YOU THE ONE THAT FIXED MY JOURNAL?! THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH!!" then grabbed my shoulders and started to shake me. 

"Umm your welcome, but do you have a name The 'Kacchan' boy says you're Deku?" I asked which made him stop and cover his face in embarrassment. "O-oh no, that's a nickname we used to make fun of me, it means 'you can't do it'" the green haired boy mumble.

"Hmm I know" I say which causes the boy to look at me "Deku sound like a really cool hero name if you ask me, plus it doesn't matter if it means 'you can't do it', from what I have seen, you can do it. And I my opinion that's what you should think no matter what others say" I explain patting his head.

3rd PERSON POV 

Izuku was amazed and flattered, a tight squeeze in his heart when Y/n told him that. "Deku it is. But my real name is Izuku Midoryia, what's yours?" Y/n nodded while smiling. 

"(Y/N) Prince, nice to meet you Izuku" Y/n said while holding her hand out Izuku hesitated before taking it and shaking her hand.

-----

Y/N's POV

After that, Deku became my very first friend when I came to Men's land I visit him a lot due to me being bored a lot. He showed me different things that I've never seen before, like the different clothing and 'video games'. And in exchange I taught him an amazon warrior can do and my power I have along with my lasso. I felt safe telling this information to him, I trust him plus I even asked him with my lasso of truth to make sure.