Chapter 19: The endgame.

Karma was enjoying the little peace he had, even if he would have rather started a hunt for the remaining students. By now, at least half must have fallen already, so they were in the endgame and shit was getting real.

Up to now, the wins could have been explained with good luck, and bad planning on the other side, or as far as he had seen. But Karma doubted that Nagisa pulled off anything impressive, he was the one who put this pit stop of dressing up onto Karma.

He also quietly prayed for Irina who had to battle it out with the rat at this exact moment.

So calmly, he continued to walk, when some bushes were rattling, and the purple pervert jumped out, and before he could say anything, he was shot.

Karma ignored the stuttering and sobbing noises of that pathetic thing.

No way, not in a million years would he deal with him, what if he got some disease of that fifth? He couldn't even bear it if he also infected Nagisa, his love.

So just to make sure, he turned around, and shot it again.

Now he was satisfied.

And he continued his stroll, not even realizing how far he had walked until he heard the voice of Izuku Midoriya. A grin formed, and everybody who watched knew that it didn't mean anything good.

Who cares if this was an obvious trap?

From what he could string together, Asui will wait in the little river getting ready to shoot anybody who dared to come near Izuku. Uraraka, was positioned high in the forest trees, alongside with Sero.

Their plan was probably to immobilise an incoming person, or maybe just scouting?

But these two might not even be there, and it could be an overestimate of the class again, but one person who would be there is Iida.

Slowly, he moved, until there was a bright pillar of light which belonged to Yuga.

Karma grinned, with a single thought, 'Your timing couldn't have been better Nagi-chan~.'

On the other side, well not completely on the other side, but far away, at least, was Nagisa, who had just shot down Yuga, Sato and Shoji. It was a small bloodbath with Nagisa staying in the middle gloriously.

He let his inner Irina show.

It was plan 52, in case that he would find himself in a clutch situation, he could use a one-time card, called the inner bitch-sensei.

If the teachers, the students and the principal knew one thing about Irina, then it was her occasional sadism, and during that phase, she would just crush everything in her way.

Card games?

Her stats would shoot out of the humanly possible proportions, and most would have put that "second her", as a whole new quirk.

But like this, not only will everybody leave Irina alone to do a Quirk test, because it could have always been wrong, but furthermore, they won't have to find another excuse for Nagisa's and Karma's abilities, let's name them that.

And while the group of 5 was frantic, huddling up in a tight group, Karma decided that it was his time to shine.

He stepped out of the shadows.

"Ah! Todoroki!" Izuku cried out," he immediately rushed over not seeing the guns Karma started to prepare, "Did the Yuga also bring----"

Bang; Bang.

He headshots Izuku and Tsu.

These two were the problematic people in the group, besides Sero. But Karma decided that an enemy in water was the higher danger, then a knock of Spiderman. And Izuku was just a full house, holding every trade, so he had to be eliminated.