ᴋɴᴏᴡɪɴɢ ʙʀᴏꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴋʏᴜɴ

Start from the beginning

The hosts all gasp at the same time making them, Areum and Changkyun laugh afterwards.

"We sound like old guys. We're so shocked by young love." Heechul points out.

"Don't misunderstand." Sang-nim speaks up. "This is just our first time in a long time seeing such a young and beautiful couple in love. It makes our hearts happy."

As he was talking, Areum looks to Kyung-hoon, who's blushing like crazy. She starts laughing making the other hosts look at her.

"Why Honey?" Soo-geun asks.

"Kyung-hoon is blushing more than I am."

Everyone laughs. Heechul turns to Kyung-hoon. "Why, Kyung-hoon?"

"It's just a weird feeling." Kyung-hoon admits. "As you all know, Honey and I have always been close and it's almost like I watched her grow up before my own eyes. I just feel really proud and excited to see her so happy and in love."

Areum pouts slightly. "Thank you, Kyung-hoon."

"I.M, how did you try to make it obvious that you liked her?" Soo-geun goes back to questioning.

"At first I didn't." Changkyun answers. "I was hoping that if I just hid my feelings, they'd eventually go away but it never happened. So, after about a year, I would always text her and ask her to go out to eat with me, hoping she'd figure it out by then but she's pretty slow minded when it comes to that stuff."

"Why did you try to get rid of the feelings?" Ho-dong asks.

"I felt like I was just competing with other people who were trying to get her attention. I didn't think I ranked very high in her mind."

When he's done talking, Areum slyly slips her hand into his.

"Oh that was cute." Young-chul points out.

Areum blushes and puts her head down in embarrassment as Changkyun laughs. He pulls her a little closer to him, still holding her hand behind the podium.

"How did you tell each other how you felt?" Sang-nim questions.

"I was walking her back to her dorm after we ate dinner together and I told her before she walked inside." Changkyun says.

"It was very sudden." Areum adds. "It was like something out of a drama the way he did it."

"I then went on this rambling rant about how much I liked her and she cut me off by saying she liked me as well." The MC's all marvel at Changkyun's words.

"I have a question." Kyung-hoon speaks up.

"You have a lot of questions. Are you a reporter?" Heechul jokes making everyone laugh.

Kyung-hoon ignores his comment. "How long did it take for you guys to start dating?"

"About a month." Changkyun says.

"Why?" Heechul questions.

"I was scared." Areum answers honestly. "Dating has always been a scary thing for me, especially with the job we have. It can really make or break you. Eventually, we came to a mutual decision that we love each other and we shouldn't have to wait any longer."