ᴋɴᴏᴡɪɴɢ ʙʀᴏꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴋʏᴜɴ

Beginne am Anfang

THE DOOR OPENS REVEALING Areum, who's smiling happily

"Oh Honey!" Ho-dong exclaims excitedly.

"Why aren't you coming inside?" Heechul questions.

"I brought my boyfriend with me today and I'd like to introduce you guys to him."

"Your what?" Kyung-hoon asks.

"Your boyfriend? Your real boyfriend?" Soo-geun further asks.

Areum nods. "This is his first time on the show, so be nice to him please."

Shen then opens the door all the way and walks inside. Following after her is Changkyun.

"It's I.M from Monsta X!" Heechul shouts.

Changkyun smiles and bows to them as him and Areum walk to the podium in front of the classroom.

"Isn't this your first time on a show together?" Young-chul questions.

"It is." Areum answers. "This is also the only show we're doing together."

"Let's welcome them, everyone!" Ho-dong shouts.

The MC's clap as Areum and Changkyun bow to them.

"When did you two start dating?" Kyung-hoon asks.

Areum looks to Changkyun and thinks before speaking. "It's been almost four years now, I believe."

Changkyun nods. "Yeah."

"Who confessed first?" Kyung-hoon further questions.

Areum points to Changkyun who raises his hand.

"Oh, I.M! Cool guy!" Jang-hoon says making Changkyun and Areum laugh.

"How long have you known each other?" Ho-dong asks.

"We've known each other since 2014, so 6 or 7 years." Changkyun says.

"When did you realize you liked her?" Sang-min questions.

"I had always thought she was amazing so I've always liked her." Changkyun begins. "But I didn't start falling in love with her until about a year before we started dating."

Kyung-hoon looks to Areum. "Honey, how did you feel about him?"

"I've always been a big fan of Monsta X, so I had always been a fan of him. His passion for music is what had always drawn me to him. We were also best friends before dating. There was a time in our friendship where we began to spend nearly all of our free time together, which was a little bit before we started dating, and that's when I realized I loved him."