chapter nine

"Don't ask what the world needs

Ask what makes you come alive and go do it.
Because what this world needs is people who have
come alive"
〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️
"Whats got you all giddy?" Natasha asked as Y/N happily got a bowl of cereal the next day.

"Okay so I have to work up the courage to tell dad, so dont tell him yet, but guess who has a date to homecoming!!"

Natashas eyes widened as her lips turned into a smile.

"Sweetheart as lovely as that is, your dad probably wont let you go."

"Oh god! I gotta figure out how to convince him."
Y/N said, taking a bite of her cereal.

"who asked you to homecoming?" Natasha asked, already knowing the answer, but smirking as Y/N cheeks turned dusty pink.

Y/N stood up and walked over to Natasha and whispered in her ear.

"Peter."

~

"Dad Please!" Y/N Pleaded. Tony only turned around and continued working in the lab.

"I said no, we cant risk it."

"But dad! I have the tracker necklace! I dont wanna live my life in fear! please?" Y/N pleaded, tears glassing her eyes.

"I-Ill think about it, please go." He said, irritation thick in his voice.

Y/N sighed as she walked out and headed to her room.

Peter: have you talked to him?
Y/N: He said he'll think about it :|
Peter: lets hope :)

She sighed as she stood up and left her room, walking into the kitchen where Morgan was coloring at the table.

"Hi Y/N" she said as she looked up from her coloring pages.

"Hey Morgan, whatcha up to?" Y/N asked as she opened the fridge.

"Coloring."

"Have you seen mom?"

Morgan set her crayons down, and adorably tapped her finger on her chin.

"Hmmmm I think she went to a big kid meeting, she said i couldn't go." She said, turning her attention back to her coloring book.

"Okay, thanks honey." Y/N said. Morgan hummed a response as Y/N walked back into her bedroom.

Y/N:you busy?
Peter: No? why?
Y/N:good, come over im bored😭
Peter: turn around.

Y/N turned and jumped when she was met with the fellow wall crawler at her window, a backpack sitting on his back.

"Jesus fuck Peter!" Y/N said, almost doubling over.

"Alright imma go in the bathroom and change out of my suit." He said, walking into the bathroom.

"Whos here?" Wanda said, as she peeked into Y/N's room.

"Oh its just Peter."

"Mind if I hang out too? Pietro went out." She said frowning.

"Not at all!" Y/N said smiling as Wanda sat waiting for Peter.

A few hours had passed, they had eaten dinner and were now sitting in Y/N's room, they would talk about random things, school gossip, new movies that came out, recent missions, anything, occasionally Wanda or Peter would say something funny, causing an eruption of laughing from the three.

Peter picked up his phone and a slight frown was brought to his face.

"Damn, I gotta get home, thank you for hanging out with me." He said, grabbing his suit and leaving through the window

"Awe yall are cute."

"What?"

"I said nothing."