chapter seven

"Mornings are times when one should stay in bed

The sun is hungover from its ugly late night out
and its rays are omens of the sun's high life."
〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️
"Parker, Y/N , you have 10 minutes, get changed, get water, whatever, but you need to go to the meeting room when I call you." Tony said.

Peter nodded and helped Y/N by holding her waist as they walked to her room, her foot aching.

Peter got changed in the bathroom as Y/N got out of her short and itchy dress, and into a white shirt with a photo of "the breakfast club" on it, and plaid red pajama pants.

They walked over to the meeting room too see Steve, Tony, Natasha, and Clint sitting at the table.

Peter took a seat next to Steve, while Y/N sat next to Natasha.

"Okay, what the every living fuck happened?" Tony said while sighing.

"Language!" Peter and Steve said in unison.

"Well, Me, Ned, Peter, and Mj were at a party, I think they knew I was there, but neither of us had our suits on us, we bolted away, but then I fell and they rudely didnt notice and kept running, by then we had called you, Ned and Mj ran back to their houses by the time you got to us."

Y/N took a deep breath.

"Well that settles it, Y/N you are on house arrest, no leaving this building unless one of us are with you, Peter does not count." Tony said.

"Hold on, what about school? and I was supposed to go to Peters friday! this isn't fair! im not Morgan! im not some little kid! im almost 16!" Y/N said, close to tears imagining not being able to leave.

"Schools fine, but you are going straight there, and straight home, I will be there to bring you and take you home. No leaving this house unless and adult comes with." He said, earning an annoyed sigh from Y/N

"Is she still aloud to come over friday?" Peter asked quietly.

"Fine, but I am taking you there, you are getting picked up by either me or Happy."

"But what about the Hydra situation?" Y/N asked.

"We will be tracking down the coordinates of the Hydra teams in that area, and Y/N, That necklace," he says, pointing the the necklace tracker resting on her chest. "Never leave your body, I dont care the situation, you keep it on and you do not take it off, am I clear?" He asked, voice stern.

Y/N nodded, not wanting to even test the waters and risk her dads irritation.

"You may leave, and Spiderling text your aunt and tell her that she needs to get you from the tower and not the party." Tony said.

"And Y/N go down to Bruce, go get your foot checked out, ive already talked to him and he's expecting you down there."

She nodded as Peter helped her walk out and towards an elevator.

They walked to Bruces office to see him tinkering with a few test tubes, and Morgan asleep on the couch near him, Y/N's heart warmed, Morgan definitely played favorites when it came to team members, Wanda and Bruce specifically were her favorites.

"Ok Y/N sit down." Bruce said as he began the exam on my foot.

About 20 minutes later, and some pain medication, they discovered it wasn't sprained, luckily, but damn near close, and she needed to take it easy for the next few days.

Y/N and Peter practically collapsed on the couch.

"I dont even wanna get up," Peter said. "I might just ask to stay here, if thats okay with your dad."

"Hm lemme ask." Y/N said, pulling her phone out.

Y/N: is it okay if Peter stays the night, we'll sleep on the couch, dont worry, he doesn't want his aunt worrying about picking him up because he's exhausted enough.
Dad: Fine but im gonna check the security cams every hour or so.

Y/N smiled as Peter quickly texted his aunt, and just like that, they were both out like a light.