chapter six

"if you see beauty in something,                   dont wait for others to agree

dont wait for others to agree."
〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Just then they had heard people, as if people were about to stampede through the front door, Y/N peeked through a window and recognized the HYDRA uniforms.

Peter and Y/N shared a look of fear, realizing they had no way to help the situation without revealing their identities.

Y/N whipped out her phone and immediately dialed for her father.

"Y/N im busy, please cant this wai-" He was immediately interrupted by her rambling.

"Dad dad dad dad their here. I think their here for me and Peter, dad i dont know what to do." She said, as her,MJ,Ned. and Peter scrambled through the backyard and out the back gate.

"Im tracking your coordinates right now, but whos there?" Tony asked, worry visible in his voice.

"H-Hydra." She answered, adrenaline filling her, causing her heart to pump harder and her feet to run faster.

Tonys heart dropped, knowing that they were there for Y/N, they must've found out she was the daughter of Iron man, and wanted to use her as bait

"O-Ok, baby i need you to run, try and find the light from the tower and run towards it, were coming." Tony said.

Y/N felt her body weaken as she continued running, before tripping on a pothole and slamming into the ground.

Peter,Ned, and MJ, had failed to realize Y/N wasnt with them until a few blocks out.

"Wait, wheres Y/N?" MJ asked, panic full in her voice.

"O-Oh god oh fuck uh, you guys run, its fine, I need to go find her." Peter said, running back to where they were running from, while the other 2 went the other way.

Peter found you, you were grimacing over your ankle as you sat on the ground.

"Oh no, uh, fuck I think you might've broke it." Peter said, panicky. But luckily they were distracted by a flash of light over them.

"Spider boy. suit up." Said Tony as he threw Peters suit at him.

He suited up, Tony picking up Y/N as they got back to stark tower.