◢34◤

╔.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER 34

═══════════════╗CHAPTER 34

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

Author's POV

She saw Hyunjin. His hand was on her mouth and his long hair were touching her cheeks a little as he was already bent down to her height, almost matching her face. His body was very close to her, she looked very small because of her short height in front of his well-built body.

His hand, that was on her mouth slowly went to her cheek and he caressed them lightly. It was like she stopped breathing when he suddenly started to come close to her face. Her lips were parted as she tried to breathe.

Both of them staring right into each other's eyes when he stopped few centimetres away from her face. She felt him breathing against her lips as she slowly gulped. He glanced at her lips and then back to her eyes before closing his eyes.

Automatically, her eyes did the same. She felt his nose touch her cheekbone, his lips felt close to her, their breaths mixing together. Then, something soft felt on her lips. An euphoric feeling rose in her body when he put his lips on her. It was like she was in an utopia. She never felt this feeling when Kai kissed her. It's strange and unknown yet a little bit familiar feeling.

He started to move his lips slowly, she melted into his lips and moved along with his. His other hand snaked on her waist, pulling her closer. It was a slow and gentle kiss yet a passionate one.

She put her hands on his chest while tiptoeing because of her short height. Tilting her head, she pushed her lips. One of her hands went up to his long hair flicks and she twirled them on her finger, tucking them lightly.

A groan left his throat when she did that. He pushed her onto the wall, still not breaking the kiss. He has kissed in past but this was different. It was like her soft lips are drug to him that he don't want them to go.

She pulled away as she was out of breath. He pulled his head back a little to see her face, both their lips were open as they breathed heavily. Both of their faces were still close as she opened her eyes and stared into his.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!" A sudden scream made them snap out of their trance.

"W-What happened? Who screamed?" She panicked while looking around, worried if someone was hurt or someone saw them.

"It's okay, it was Lee Know. He has a habit to scream randomly." Hyunjin calmly said, she looked up at him.

"Eunji?" 

"It's oppa!" She whispered scream while pushing Hyunjin away. She quickly got away from the wall as Suga suddenly came to the same hallway as them. "Where were you both?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Well..." She looked up to Hyunjin.

"I was showing her my house as you were busy." Hyunjin shrugged.

"Busy with what?" Suga asked.

"Busy making out with Yeji," Hyunjin smirked, Eunji bit back her laugh when she saw Suga blushing.

"Y-You saw it?" Suga stuttered.

"Yea, both of us." She grinned, Suga looked at both of them and quickly ran away from there. Eunji laughed.

"Why are you laughing? We both were doing the same few minutes ago...just a little gentle than them." Hyunjin said, she stopped laughing and blood rose on her cheeks.

"Aish!" She also ran away from there, Hyunjin started to laugh wholeheartedly.

"Cute." He muttered while shaking his head with a small smile displayed on his lips and followed Eunji.

"Eunji? Why are you blushing so hard?" Yeji asked when she saw Eunji coming to her with a red face.

"Shut up and go to Suga oppa." With that, Eunji walked past her.

Eunji's POV

"Oppa, let's go home," I said while walking to him, who was talking to Changbin, Chan and Han. 

"Okay." Suga stood up. "Bye, guys." 

"Bye, hyung!!" Three of them waved.

"Bye, Eunji noona and Suga hyung!!" I.N. brightly smiled while looking away from the TV screen.

"Bye, guys!" Lee Know waved at us, who was sitting with I.N. We waved at all of them and went out to the elevator.

"You got along with those three," I said.

"Those three are really good with music. I think three of us like music, especially rap that's why we instantly clicked." He said, I nodded. The elevator door opened, we walked to our car and went inside. We buckled up our seats and he drove off. 

"So, about you and Yeji..." I started.

"Don't tell anyone about this." He warned.

"Why~" I made a teasing look.

"Cause I will also tell others that you kissed Hyunjin." He smirked and my eyes went wide.

"W-What..." I stared at him with shock.

"I also saw it." He glanced at me and then back to the road. "So, it's better not to tell anyone about it if you want me to keep your secret."

"Aish! Is this how it feels to have a brother or sibling?" I pouted while looking outside the window.

He laughed, I slowly glanced at him and saw a big gummy smile on his face. It was my first time seeing him smile, I didn't know that he has a cute smile. He looked like a cute gummy bear. "Yes, this is how it feels."

•=--+--=•

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter but I hope you like the chapter, especially THAT scene😁✌

Anyhow, who else wants Rap Line and 3Racha to collab? 🙋