◢13◤

╔.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER 13

═══════════════╗CHAPTER 13

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

I was sitting in my room, doing my homework when I heard a knock. "Come in." When I said that, the door opened and revealed Jungkook.

"We are going to the mall, do you want to come?" He asked. 

"Why are you asking me?" I tilted my head.

"Your mom told us to take you shopping. I wanted to ask do you want to go cause we are going?"

"Hmm, okay." I got down from bed, he nodded, and went out, closing the door behind him. I was getting bored and wanted to go outside, that's why I said yes. 

I wore a blue hoodie and black shorts with black boots. Combing my bangs and a little bit of my hair, I went downstairs and saw all of them sitting in the living room except Jimin.

"Where's Jimin oppa?" I asked.

"He always takes time to get ready," RM said, I nodded and sat beside Jin. After 10 minutes, Jimin came.

"Took you long enough." Suga rolled his eyes while standing up. Jimin glared at him. We also stood up and went to the limo. They were all talking while I just kept on scrolling through my phone.

"Eunji?" I heard Jungkook called, I looked up to him. "From where did you learn to dance?" Now, all of them were looking at me.

"Umm, I used to dance in New York," I answered. "There I took art classes, which included painting, dancing, singing, and rapping. I learned all."

"You can rap!?" RM asked.

"And sing??" Jungkook asked. Both of them were clearly shocked.

"Yea...?" I trailed off.

"Wow, can you sing a song right now?" Jimin asked, now my shyness took over me. 

"Yea, please," Jin pleaded. I was about to say something when the car stopped. I sighed in relief.

"Let's go." I quickly got down from limo. They also followed behind me and we went inside the mall. Like in the school, mostly all the girls there were staring at the boys walking behind me. Some were glaring at me. Trying to escape from the situation, I moved faster but someone grabbed my hand, making me look at the person.

"Why are you going fast?" Jungkook asked, who was holding my hand.

"I think because of them," Suga said while looking somewhere, we all looked there, and saw 4 four girls giggling. Their phones were pointed in our direction. V walked to them and snatched one of their phones.

"Delete it," V growled, making me shiver. The girls nodded and started to do something on their phones, which I thought deleting the pictures. V walked to one of the stores. My jaws dropped when I saw it was Gucci.