Chapter Twenty-Five

|Boyfriend's POV|

"Look! That warehouses doors are opening by themselves." Skid and Pump yelled.

The two were right, the doors to the warehouse magically opened by themselves, it almost felt like a slap in the face however, because our search for Pico has gone dry.

"I suppose we could check it out- Besides this guy is starting to freak me out." Kaleb pointed at Jake.

Jake was foaming at the mouth, continuing to bark at us like a wild animal.

"Ew- I think it has rabies." Skid muttered.

We all ran away to the warehouse.

"Yeah, you better run you cowards!" Jake roared.

I turn back for a second and see him collapse into the trash bags.

We all step into the warehouse, a unpleasant smell instantly hitting my nose.

"Gah- It reeks it here!" I said.

Nene scoots up to us, tied up.

"Help! Please- Darnell and Pico have been kidnapped!" Nene cried.

"By who?" I asked.

"By him!" Nene rotated herself in the direction of her kidnapper.

The man typed away on a keyboard, almost like he was oblivious of what was happening behind him.

For whatever reason it felt like I saw him before, the feeling was very strong like I was sure I did but I couldn't remember when.

"Do us a favor and turn around." Kaleb crossed his arms.

"Ah- How rude of me~" The man said, rotating himself.

"Eh- It's you!" My Ex-Girlfriend yelled.

"Why yes. It's me." He said.

It was Senpai, however he looked more like the rest of us, no longer pixelated.

Everyone pulled out the firearms we had stolen from Pico.

"You're completely defenseless now!" I said.

"What the hell are you doing with Pico anyway?" My Ex-Girlfriend asked Senpai.

There were no reply, he clicked a button on a console, causing the warehouse doors to close.

"Close the doors all you want. You're still defenseless." I scoffed.

"It's actually the other way around, Boyfriend.xml." Senpai snapped his fingers.

Unexpectedly Nene burst out of the ropes she was tied in, The Lemon Demon appeared with Darnell.

The Lemon Demon used it's powers to freeze us in place, like it did to me earlier.

Nene and Darnell tied everyone up back to back from another, once they were done The Lemon Demon unfroze us.

"UGH! You could've tied me up with anyone else." My Ex-Girlfriend complained.

"This isn't so bad. Besides your dad would do something similar-" I giggled.

"I miss him so much- I wish I could see him." My Ex-Girlfriend said.

"Ah- You want to see your daddy?" Senpai asked.

I could hear Mom gagging in agony.

"Ew- You're so ugly when you say that." Mom said.

"That trick won't work this time you cretin." Senpai flipped his hair.