"Dude, not cool." Shawn says. 

"Why? She totally fucking deserved it." I take another drink. 

"No one deserves to be cheated on." Shawn says all heart-broken. He had a fling with a girl over the summer and when he realized that fling didn't mean that much to her, he got upset. Now he's the advocate of not-cheating, I guess. 

"And you know Mikey likes Sidney, why would you kiss her?" Evan steps in.

"How was I supposed to know that?"

"He talks about her all the time. Not that you would know cause you're too busy zoning out!" Jimmy chimes in.

Is he serious? Has Mikey really talked about her all this time without my knowledge? Am I that bad of a listener?

..Am I that bad of a friend?

"Mike, I'm sorry. I didn't know—" 

"Of course you didn't. The only thing you care about is yourself." Jimmy gives me disapproving look. 

"Come on, Mike." He says as he takes Mikey away. All the guys follow after them.

"Fuck!" I say to myself. What the hell is wrong with me?! 

I turn around and then I spot Aron, staring at me. 

Anger rushes through my veins and to keep myself from doing anything, I grab another beer and leave the room. I run upstairs, away from the loud music and people. 

I walk into Shawn's bedroom. It's dark and quiet here. 

I sit down on the bed and gorge down another drink. 

I am so stupid. I always ruin everything. 

I feel that aching feeling in my chest. A cold pain that means nothing and absolutely everything. 

I feel the tears coming so I lie down and stare up at the ceiling in an effort not to cry. 

My breathing picks up and the tears overflow and roll down my cheeks. 

Then the loud music from downstairs streams into the room as the door opens and closes.

I can feel someone's eyes burning on me.

I quickly sit up and wipe away my tears. 

Aron sits down next to me on the bed. 

"Hey." He smirks. 

"Go away, Aron." I speak softly. 

"Wow, you know my name. Quite surprising." He speaks in that low, husky voice of his. 

The sound of Aron's metal lighter catches my attention.

I watch him as he lights a cigarette. For some reason it really turns me on. Maybe it's something to do with the way his lips curve around the cigarette. I'm mesmerized staring at them.

"Are you okay?" Aron asks, waving his hand in front of my face. 

I push his hand out of my face and turn away from him. 

"I'm fine."

"You don't look fine. Seems like everyone ganged up on you, huh? Nice friends."

"It's not their fault. It's mine. I'm always the fucking problem." I say, my voice bitter. 

"What makes you say that?" 

I turn to him. 

Aron's brown eyes linger on me, the pale moonlight shines in through the window in front of us. 

I think about my childhood. All the shit that happened when I was a kid. How much of a role I played in that.

"Nothing." I say. 

Aron frowns in frustration. It's fucking hot.

"You don't talk much, do you? I'm tryna get to know you here." 

"Too bad." I cross my arms.

Aron throws his cigarette out the window and then turns his body to me. He stares deep into my eyes. 

"There's nothing wrong with you." 

I look into his serious eyes and somehow.. I believe him. 

My eyes uncontrollably glide over his face and I realize there's a mole under his right eye. 

Why is he so beautiful? It's like God took some extra time to make him perfect. 

Aron leans in closer and presses his lips to mine. I try not to moan at the pleasure I instantly feel. I grab onto his shirt and deepen the kiss. It feels so good and freeing. 

Aron slides his tongue into my mouth and I gladly accept it. He tastes like cigarettes and alcohol. 

It's only when Aron begins to pull up my shirt that I realize what I'm doing. And with who.

"Wait, wait!" I pull away. 

Aron's cheeks are flushed and he looks even more endearing than normal. His eyes confused. 

"What's wrong?" 

"Nothing, just.." I have to go.

I get up quickly and just as quickly fall back down.

Aron catches me. 

His strong arms are all wrapped around me the fluttering in my stomach is insane!

I look into his eyes and am just about ready to strip down for him right here.. but I can't! I don't like this guy! The only reason I kissed him is because I'm drunk. 

I get out of his grasp and get up again. 

"Where are you going?" Aron asks.

"Home." 

He begins to laugh. 

"You're not driving like that." 

"Watch me." It wouldn't be so bad if I got into a car crash. At least it would save me from how I'm feeling right now. 

I struggle to even walk straight but I make an effort to get away from Aron. 

Suddenly I'm in the air as Aron's lifted me up. 

I'm too nauseous to complain.

"I'm taking you home."