Chapter 3

My eyes fluttered open as my alarm clock started blaring Adam Lambert. Lazily, I sat up and slammed my hand down on the off button several times before it actually shut off. I slumped over to my vanity and plopped down examining my pale face. Then i picked up my comb and got to work. Transforming my puffy clump of tangles into a perfectly aligned coiffe. Applying my toner and a small amount of cover-up, I was ready for my day. I slipped on my Alexander McQueen white long sleeve shirt, a black vest, red skinnies, a red scarf and a black messenger hat.I walked up the stairs and saw my dad sitting at the table drinking coffee.

"Dad, do you want me to make you something?" I asked walking over to the fridge.

"Nope, I just want my coffee..But thanks son." He said yawning.

"Dad, I don't want you to get hurt again." I said, "I'm making you an egg-white omelet with a whole grain bagel and a glass of orange juice." I said starting to separate the yolks from the egg whites."It's good for you."

"Kurt, I'm fine, you're gonna be late for school." He said looking up at me as I put the bagel in the toaster oven and poured the eggs in the frying pan.

"I won't hear any more about it. I'm making this for you because skipping breakfast is suicide.." It was quiet after that until I put everything on his plate and placed it on the table in front of him.

"Thank you.." He said, taking a bite of the bagel.

"Now I gotta go." I cooed, kissing him on the cheek, "Love you Dad." I slipped the bag over my shoulder and walked out the door and saw something on the windshield of my car. I walked closer and saw a note under the windshield wiper. I pulled it out and saw Blaine's perfect handwriting.

"I'm sorry if I made your dad angry. Meet me after school and bring me to meet him. I'd really like to talk to him and let him know how much I love you. <3-Blaine"

I held the note to my chest, sighing and leaning against the car door. I jumped into my car and made my way to school. I opened my locker and saw a heart shaped box. I opened it and a note was inside. What was with all the notes this morning? It said

"Kurt, don't forget Valentine's Day is this Monday! Get Blaine something and DON'T FORGET! <3 Mercedes."

"Oh, god." I whispered to myself. I forgot it was even February. I was terrible with remembering holidays , unless it's fashion week of course, and it was already Friday. I had to think of something quick. After school and glee club practice I raced to the coffee shop to meet Blaine. As I walked in I saw he looked amazing. He was wearing black dress pants with a matching coat and a white button up shirt with a red tie. His hair was fixed perfectly, and he just looked stunning.

"You're dressed for the occasion." I said smoothly as I wrapped my hands around his waist.

He looked surprised for a moment, "Hey," he said flashing a nervous smile, "I wasn't sure if you were coming." He kissed my nose and I blushed a bright red.

"Why wouldn't I?" I whispered dreamily, returning his kiss, but on the lips.

I got in his car and we drove silently. I looked over and saw Blaine's knuckles were white from clutching the steering wheel and he looked pale.

"Blaine, are you okay?" I put my hand on his forehead and he twitched.

"I'm fine, just a little nervous.." He managed to say shakily.

"You're acting like were about to go sky diving! You're just meeting my dad!" I said smiling. He was so cute. I couldn't believe he was so worried about this. I placed my hand on his leg and I saw his grip on the steering wheel loosen.

"There," I said smiling. "That's better." He loosened up more and more the closer we got to my house, but as we turned the corner and pulled into my driveway, he turned and faced me with that panicked look returning to his eyes.

"Kurt, I don't know if I can do this! I mean from what you told me, your dad is like dad of the year and I don't know if I can impress him to show him how much-" I cut him off by kissing him softly. I pulled back and looked at him.

"...I love you" he finished, staring me in the eyes.

"Yes my father can be...protective, but that doesn't mean he won't love you!" I said placing my hands on his cheeks and kissing him softly again

"Now, let's go inside.." I giggled. We got out of the car and walked up to the door hand-in-hand. I saw Blaine's hands shaking as he knocked on the door. After a moment or two my father came to the door. He looked at me and smiled, then looked at Blaine and a frown crept over his face.

"Who're you?" My dad asked accusingly.

"I-I'm Blaine sir.." Blaine shivered holding out a shaking hand.