Plan part one

**** laurens pov ****

I woke up with a headache

" Matt? Can you get me a Advil-" I said but quickly remembered what happen. I bursted into tears. I got up and went to the bathroom. I shut the door trying to to wake anyone up. That didn't happen though cause soon I herd Jack knocking on the door lightly.

" Lauren, can I come in?" He asked

I just cried harder he opened the door and walked over to me and picked me up bridal style. He carried me out into the hall way and sat down with me in his lap facing him. I cried onto his shoulder.

" shhhhh, Laur. I know it hurts, it's ok." He whispered

" I c-can't do this. I n-need him." I cried. Not caring that his room was like right next to us. " I messed up I mess up everything!" I cried and cried

" Lauren no you didn't it's ok."

" I should've stopped the fan! Then I would still have him and call him mine!" I cried

" baby girl, it's ok." He whispered.

" I'm nothing without him Jack.nothing" my voice cracked because the door opened I looked up and saw a tired m-matt.

" what going on?" He asked rubbing his eyes

I said "nothing" the same time Jack said

" I'm calming her down." But he said it louder than me.

I bursted out into tears once again.

" Lauren, I'm so sorry. " Matt whispered

" bull." I said but in a low voice

" what?"

I stood up, and wiped my tears

" bs." I said again louder

" baby-"

" I'm not your baby anymore," the tears started to flow again. "I can't do this." I said. I turned around and ran down the hall way. I herd Matt say oh no and Jack curse then run after me.

I ran down the stairs and to the lobby I ran out of the building. But then everything hit me. It was just like everything bad in my life just came back to me. Matt, Adam, everything.

I fell to the ground and sobbed, I had no strength left, I sobbed until I herd Jack say " over there!" And then he picked me up. I wrapped me legs around his torso and cried harder.

" Laur-" Matt started said

" Matt, nows not the time, I think everyone has had enough for one night, especially Lauren." Jack said.

" but- your right. see you guys tomorrow at the show." He said

Show...show..show. We have a show how am I going to do that. I cried harder and Jack carried me back to our room and placed me on the bed I stopped caring and was just really tired Jack climbed in and I snugged into him

" thank you." I whispered and he kissed my forehead. That is the last thing I remember before I was awaken by Jack.

" you have to get ready, and look good I have a plan." He smiled and pulled me up and pushed me to the bathroom.

-----
After a half and hour or so I was good with my look. ( picture to the top or side) I had my hair curled and in a pony tail I had in my dangle Dimond belly button ring because I knew Matt loved it when I wore it. I had my regular make up on, concealer, power, and eye makeup with a winged eye liner and my eyelashes looked fabulous btw.

I walked out of the bathroom and Jack was there ready.

" ok ready to make matt want you back?" He asked excited. I nodded my head and I grabbed my phone. We took a selfie and took a really cute selfie I posted it on insta with the caption ' best friend 😂😘💕👊' then we walked out of the door to meet everyone down stairs I jumped on his back before we went into the room where the event was being held. As soon as I saw matt I wanted to cry. I jumped down off of jacks back and pulled his arm.

" I can't do this, " I whispered he wiped under my eyes

" yes you can. Make him want you back Lauren. " he said I nodded

" ok let's do this." I smiled and ran to the stage I ran right past Matt and hugged Carter

" Carter!" I screamed he laughed and hugged me as we were hugging I whispered in his ear " help me make Matt jealous. It he watching?"

" yeah he is." Carter whispered

" move your hands to my lower back, right above my butt. Matt's not going to like that." I told Carter and he did it. Soon enough Matt stomped over and pulled me away from him.

" whatttt." I whined

" what was that?!" He whispered
"What was what?"
" cater touching you like that. " he snapped

" none of your business, your not my boyfriend. Remember? " I snapped back

" I don't care no one is aloud to touch you like that except for me." He said

" no, you broke up with me Matt. You don't get to either."

" but you know you love it when I do." He whispered in my ears and grabbed my waist pulling me close.

Stay strong Lauren stay strong.

" maybe I do." I whispered and bit my lip know he loved it when I did.

" but you broke up with me don't forget. So sorry." I smiled and took his hands off of me and walking over to Jack g.