Oh no part two

" hey babe," I smiled hoping he would just for get what chase did.

" don't babe me." He snapped. I have never seen Matt so mad. He looked scary actually

" what was all of that about?" He asked

" what the fan-" I got caught off

" yeah him grabbing your ass and you not doing anything about it."

" what was I gonna do Matt? Call the cops? Calm Dow-" he cut me off once again

" don't tell me to calm down, you could of stopped him but knowing you, you probably enjoyed it." He said. That actually hurt I had tears brimming my eyes

" Matt I'm not a hoe ok? Yes I could of stopped him but it's not like fans don't do shit to you so stop." I said getting annoyed. He was silent for a minute or two then broke the silence

" maybe you are a hoe. Maybe we should break up." He said and looked me in the eyes. A few tears slipped

" w-what." I whispered " Matt, p-please i l-ove you. " I continued tears falling rapidly down my face.

" no. No you obviously don't lauren. I will sleep in Taylor's room, good bye." He said I ran up to my room not caring who was calling for me.

Once I got to my room I slammed the door shut. I locked the door and went to the bed. I started crying harder.

The boy I love just left me. I'm a horrible person. I should of stop the fan. This is my fault. He gone and it's my fault.

I started to get angry at my self.

Why would I do that? He left you stupid girl.

I threw a pillow across the room after that another and another. Then I threw my phone and shoes and anything else I could find until the room was a complete mess. Then I got sad again.

I loved him. No I still do love him. I can't get him back. I'm a hoe. The one thing I didn't want, he left, he's gone, never again will I call him mine.

I started to cry I got my phone and played music not know what playlist I put on and not caring I ended up hitting the sad song one. The first song was thinking out loud i laid down on the bed and cried and cried until I finally fell asleep.

**** Matt's pov****

Did I do the right thing? The girl I love is crying right now because of me. I broke up with her. Will she ever take me back? Will she forgive me?

Or is this a good thing? Is it for the best you broke up?

No it can't be, I feel horrible. But maybe I should give it time, like a couple days then see if I still feel like my heart is ripped out.

I need to get my stuff out of the room. I wounder what she is like in there. All the boys know what happened. Nash is a little mad but he understands, it was my choice and I need to do what I feel like is the best.

" are you sure you want to go in there?" Jack G asked snapping me out of my thoughts. I nodded my head, me and him are switching rooms so I don't need to stay in there.

I took a deep breath " yeah." I said and unlocked the door with my key. I was shocked at the room.

Stuff was everywhere, and there laid Lauren hair all messy laying across the bed. Sad music was playing. Kate walked over and shook her awake. She bolted up, tear stained cheeks and puffy eyes. Her eyes looked on mine and she bursts out into tears Jack G. Went over and hugged her I got my stuff and walked out and I I herd a I was leaving was Lauren saying

" i loved him so much. I still do love him. I messed up." She cried. I held back my tears, I did this. I shut the door and went into Taylor's.

**** laurens pov ****

" what am I going to do tomorrow when we have another show?" I asked

" you can hang out with me, we will have a great time." Jack said smiling I nodded and hugged him tighter.
Kate left a little ago so it was just Jack and I.

" Lauren you go to bed." Jack said laying me down he stood up and started to leave.

" wait- Jack please stay in here." I said

He nodded and got into the bed with me I put my head on his chest and soon fell asleep scared for tomorrow.