"we'll find a way out"

Start from the beginning

the driver got down and opened the door for us and we exited the car to the restaurant. the receptionist immediately recognized Leo and hurried to take us to our table, which was on a balcony facing the Eiffel tower.

we sat and we were given the menus, i still had no idea what the things on it were since it was all written in French.

"lost mi amore?" Leo looked amused

"i cant deal with fancy stuff, so can you pick out something for me?" i closed the menu. he nodded as he looked through the menu one more time and called the waiter, who rushed our way. Leo gave the waiter the order and he nodded and left.

"wow Leo, you really are the most feared man, even here"

"i am Leonidas Gambino. that's the least you would expect."

soon after that the food arrived and we started eating.

 "Leo, my mom told me about this store she went to when she was 19, it sells a bunch of things and i wanted to check it out..." 

"yeah sure we can go to it right after we finish eating" 

---------------------------

as he promised, we go headed to the location of the shop after we finished eating. it took us 20 minutes to reach there, and by then it was dark outside. the problem was, that the neighborhood the store was in had lots of drunks and drug dealers so it was a bit dangerous at night, but Leo insisted that i got to go there.

 i opened the store's door and entered with Leo behind me. i was wowed by the beautiful vintage things sold in the store. i started to look around immediately and something caught my eye. it was a masculine necklace with a black chain and a crescent chain dangling from it. i immediately picked it up and headed to the counter before Leo sees me and tries to pay for it. i handed the woman in the counter the money and she put it in a bag then handed it to me. 

 i found Leo looking around. "Leo, i got this for you, so you can always remember me whenever were not beside each other. like a token of my love for you" i handed him the chain 

he looked at it admiringly and looked up at me with a smile, he then pulled me into a hug and said "thank you Rory, this is my treasure from now on." he put it around his neck and we exited the store and started walking around the dark neighborhood. 

i had my hand enter wined with Leo's. suddenly i heard a mans voice behind us say "hey there beauty, why don't you come play with me?" 

we both turned around as saw a drunk man getting closer. Leo immediately and without hesitation stepped in front of me and held a gun to the mans head

 "that's not gonna scare me big man" the drunk laughed as he tried to get to me

 "if you move one. more. step. it will be the last day of your life" Leo threatened through gritted teeth 

"you wont do anything." the drunk man pressed

"try me." Leo smirked darkly

 the man laughed and stepped closer to me and touched my arm. in a second his head was bloody from the bullet that went through it and his body dropped lifelessly on the floor.

 i wasn't even over the shock of the man's death when police sirens started going of around us, and in 30 seconds we were swarmed with police cars .armed police men stepped out of the vehicles and pointed their guns at Leo.

 "hand in the air. don't move. your under arrest Leonidas Gambino" a man made his way towards us 

"who do you think you are?" Leo pointed his gun at him suddenly i felt someone grab me by my neck and lock me in a choking position with my  back facing their front.

"were The General Directorate for External Security, we're foreign intelligence agency. you have violated the laws placed in order to control any mafias that enter our country by killing a civilian. we have been watching  you since you stepped foot in France" they advanced towards Leo

"if you plan to fight back, you will be cause the death of an innocent person." the man pointed at me

they immediately took out hand cuffs and cuffed leo's hands behind is back and started dragging him against his fighting. 

"Leo!" i cried 

"Aurora stay safe! go back to the hotel" i tried running after him but the man behind me kept restraining my hands

"Leo! Stop it don't touch him!" i yelled as they threw a punch his way after he kicked one straight in the jaw with his leg

"Leo-" i cried as they put him inside the car

"we'll find a way out principessa" they closed the door and drove off. the man behind me let me go and left with the rest of his team. 

i stood there watching the car that had Leo drive away, and i couldn't do anything. i felt so useless. i couldn't even help him. 

and that's when i promised myself i wont rest till Leo's out of their grasp. 

You don't mess with a Gambino.

I'm Aurora Gambino. 

Wife of Leonidas Gambino.

 and i am going to destroy the French foreign intelligence's system. 

but after i  get a macaron. 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

hey there everyone!

i love drama 💃

-Love, Mariecurie023