✡︎|𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 5|✡︎

𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒 4:7
𝐒𝐮𝐛𝐦𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐝. 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐞.

                        |KILIAN ESSER|

                        |KILIAN ESSER|

I woke up feeling much better. I didn't feel tense this morning. Damn Lucinda gives some bomb ass scalp massage. Why didn't anyone tell me he was so sexy.

He had silky black hair that went perfectly with his red pretty eyes. He didn't even have on a shirt. It took everything in my not to jump his bones.

'I need to get out of this bed' I thought. I got out of the bed and went to the rest room. I started my shower and I striped out of my clothes and got into the shower.

The hot water cascading down my body relaxed me on another level. I need this I have a fight today. After my shower I picked out an outfit.

When I was done getting ready I quickly ran downstairs and went into the front door

When I was done getting ready I quickly ran downstairs and went into the front door. I looked around trying to ignore the obvious body of my mother on the floor.

"K-K-Kilian, you whore. You made me go through that just because you're selfish and you didn't want to share your money. You've always been an dumbass but i didn't expect this! Kilian ARE YOU LISTENING!?" She screamed. Nope. I did not.

"I have school. You served the consequences of your actions. I don't have time for you today mother. I don't ever have time for YOU." I say harshly.

I walked out of the door before she could respond and looked over to my motorcycle. I'll take it today.

I straddled my bike and started it. I revved it a few times before driving out of the driveway into the street.

School is going to be so damn boring today but I'll have to suck it up.

When I got to the building I was tackled into a hug by none other than skinship Seth. My other best friend. He's so touchy. He always wants a hug or even a handshake but he prefers a hug.