Kidnapped

Chapter title: Kidnapped
Warning: Kidnapping, murder, child imprisonment
Edited
============================
Bluejam and his crew quickly ran to the port after setting Grey terminal on fire with three squirming children clutched to their side, sacks on their head. Wonder how? They shot Sabo's father and the two guards before running away, not forgetting to toss the lit match.

They quickly climbed on board and set sail, away from the Goa Kingdom and Foosha village. They tossed the three inside a cell before pulling the sacks off their head and locking the cell. Ace and Sabo quickly hugged Luffy, tucking him securely in their arms. "A-are we going to die?" Luffy asked while biting his lip, trying to prevent himself from wailing.

"No, Lu! We're going to get out of us here. I promise." Ace reassures. "Lu, we're not going to die, okay? Ace and I are here, and we're going to protect you. So don't cry. Everything's going to be fine." Sabo added before hugging Luffy and Ace. "Th-then I'm going to protect both of you too! So Ace, Sabo, please don't die." Luffy said, tears now streaming down his face.

Ace and Sabo's heart both clenched, and they looked at each other. They hug tightened around Luffy, Sabo rested his head on Luffy's left shoulder while Ace to the opposite. "Yeah, Luffy, we won't die, not like this. Not until we are free and have achieved our dreams." Sabo whispered the last one, but they heard it clearly. After that, they all fell asleep, ignoring their growling blackhole they call a stomach.

time skip: 9 months after

Ace and Sabo had enough. They we're so done with the Master. So done that they attacked him and managed to stab him in the stomach and shoulder.
So done that they we're blinded by rage and forgot about the consequences, that the basturds might harm Luffy as a punishment, not them, like how they did it the past 9 months.

Ace form was huddled in the corner of the cell, hugging his legs close to his chest. Sabo was not any better. He leaned on the wall, looking at the ceiling blankly. Both blamed themselves, believing that it was their own fault.

Sabo broke out of his staring when he heard Ace whimper. He crawled over to him and hugged his side, pulling Ace's head to his shoulder. Sabo does not need any word to know what Ace is thinking.

"It wasn't your fault. It wasn't your fault damnit. It wasn't." Sabo said, his voice cracking at the end, tears also streaming down his face. "But–" "It was our fault, Ace. Don't just blame yourself. You know that I also participated in this. If it wasn't for me attacking him first and you following, Luffy would've been here. He would be with us right now, smiling." Sabo was now crying hard, and Ace was now the one who's rubbing his back despite his own tears streaming down his face like a river. "So don't go blaming only yourself knowing that it was both of us that are at fault. Don't always blame yourself, Ace. Believe in yourself just a bit. We're brothers Ace, we can share the burden." Ace hugged Sabo tighter before burrying his nose in Sabo's hair. Both of their hats were forgotten on the floor.

"Sorry......sorry Sabo. I'll try. F-for now let's cry together, yeah?" Sabo meekly nodded and both basked in each others warmth.

'We're sorry, Luffy, please wait for us.'