Nightmare? What Nightmare?

(Guys, random warning but this book with probably have a second book and maybe even a third. I have many plans and I don't think I can fit them all in 81 [Im working on chapter 119 right now] chapters. Wattpad only lets you publish 200 chapters per book so yeah!)

He gently took my chin and pulled it down to release his thumb. He looked at it and I cringed at the teeth marks and drool running down his hand.

I took his hand and cleaned it of on my shirt.

"Blah! Nasty!" I wrinkled my nose.

"It's your spit."

"Doesn't mean I like it!"

He chuckled and tucked some hair behind my ear.

"I need a lot more work than that."

Gun stood up and grabbed a hairbrush that I've never seen while snooping around his room. He sat behind me and he put it against my head.

"Ow!" I grabbed my hair and he yelped.

"Your hair's tangled!"

"Yeah, that's what happens when you have hair and fall asleep! Especially when it's curly!"

"My hair doesn't do that."

"Yeah, cause it's short and straight!"

He began to carefully brush my hair.

But it was to gentle.

"You don't have to be like that. Here, look." I took it from him and showed him how to brush out tangles from hair.

"Okay, that's enough, let me try." Gun said and took the brush back. I laughed but let him. He somehow messed up a few times, but he did well.

He put the brush aside and collected all my hair in his hands. I raised an eyebrow at him through the mirror and giggled at how determined and concentrated he looked.

"What was the nightmare about?"

I looked down and fidgeted with the hoodie sleeves.

"I can't remember." I lied.

"Hmm."

He carefully braided my hair, messing up a few times but managed to get out a kinda chucky and messy braid.

"Wow, good job." I said trying to keep from laughing.

"Hey, it's my first time doing a girl's hair, okay?"

"It's fine, I love it. Thank you."

I grabbed my phone and Gun began to get dressed.

My screensaver is so stupid and I love it. Gun took me to Japan because he supposedly didn't wan to go alone and Goo was in China with the Chairman so I was going to be alone.

I agreed because I wanted food.

A part of me may or may have not pretend it was a date vacation.

Anyways, he was wearing a shirt, that I picked out for him, and the sun was just right for selfies, especially with the new highlight that DG got from a make up artist. And it hasn't been released yet so I lowkey felt like a boss ass bitch.

I may or may have not made him stand there for 15 minutes while I used him, mostly his shirt, as a backgrounds.

But it's okay because I bought him donut holes....for two dollars....which I asked to borrow...from him...cause I didn't have any Japanese money....SO IT'S FINE!

In this specific photo, you could tell that it was a person standing behind me, you just didn't know it was Gun. I of course took selfies with him as well. If I'm honest, I hate photos and selfie but this gave me an excuse to be near and against him.

My home screen saver was just as goofy. I had dragged him into a store and we were trying on clothes and masks as well as wigs.

He was unrecognizable so I thought it was okay to use. I knew it was him and the photo was special to me because he also took me to watch a new Avengers movie where I may or may have not soaked his shirt with tears and snot because TONY DID NOT DESERVE THAT WHEN HE HAD FINALLY GOTTEN HIS LIFE TOGETHER AND PETER HAD TO WATCH AND BUCKY WAS ABANDONED BY THAT FUCKER STEVE RODGERS WHO I NO LONGER STAN AND LOST ALL MY RESPECT FOR HIM! PEGGY MOVED ON AND GOT MARRIED, SO YOU ABANDONED THE FRIEND THAT NEEDED YOU FOR A WOMAN THAT WAS ALREADY WITH SOMEONE ELSE?!

Anyways!

I noticed that my friends were asking where I was so I told them I got sick.

I called Kurtis but it went straight to voicemail.

I think I know where he is.

"Kurtis Sodiu, you better pick up or I'm sending out an alert." I grinned and hung up.

"Who leaves voicemails in this day and age?"

"Me obviously. I just did, didn't I?"

He chuckled and I stood up, walking out in search of some food. Gun walked out next to me and I heard giggling and laughter coming from one of the living rooms. I started for it but Gun grabbed my wrist and pulled me away.

"Hey!"

"You need food."

"Fine! But then I have to go somewhere."

Gun looked up from the bowl he was going to use to make pancakes.

I handed him an egg and looked for the vanilla.

"Where are you going?"

"One of my friends has gone silent and he's not at his house. I'm pretty sure he's being held captive."

"Pity."

"Hey!"

Smack!

"Ow! What?!"

"I'm going to go set him free."

"So you're going to go to a kidnapers place to free your friend? I haven't trains you enough for that."

"Don't worry! They won't hurt me!"

"I'm going with you."

"Nah, I'll be fine."

"I wasn't asking."

I rolled my eyes but didn't argue anymore. I don't think I can make him change his mind.