Pillow Fights

I laughed and he put an arm around me. I didn't mind. It was comfortable.

Jake and I used to sit like this. I miss him...but something is different...yet similar.

Whatever, we're just friends. Friends? We can't be friends. We just can't. I sighed and blinked.

"Excuse me sir, are you biting my hair?" I asked looking up at him. He had a good amount of hair between his teeth. He shook his head, pulling it in the process.

"Ow!" I laughed and held my head. "Let go you creep!"

He shook his head and I laughed, bringing my legs down to the floor.

"Let go! Let go!" I laughed slapping his chest. I grabbed my hair and his chin.

He leaned back and I laughed quite loudly, getting on my knees, having to get on him to keep it from hurting.

"You bitch!" I smacked his cheek repeatedly and grabbed his face. I sat on his stomach and tried to pull his mouth open.

"Let go! Bro, it hurts!" I laughed.

"Beg."

"No!"

"Beg or I'm not letting go."

"Fine! Gun, please stop biting my hair."

"That was the worst beg I've ever heard."

"Bitch, the fuck do you want me to say? Daddy, it hurts, please be gentle? Or maybe you want, Daddy, please stop, it hurts?"

He laughed loudly, letting go.

"Ewwww! My hair is covered in your spit you nasty!"

"Now kiss!"

My eyes widen as I was shoved down and my face hit Gun's, our lips smushing together, our teeth clinking, our forehead's making a nasty crack sound.

"Ow!" We both shouted and looked up. Sofia was smiling wildly at us, looking like her ship just sailed.

"What the hell?!" I almost shouted.

"Well you two weren't gonna take the first step, so I did it for you!"

"You can't just do that to people! We didn't want to kiss!"

I kinda wanted to kiss him, but I'm probably just bored.

"Oh please! The sexual tension in here is ASTRONOMICAL!"

"Sofia! You can't just say that! It's not true!"

She giggled and sat on the sofa opposite to us.

Ugh.

I got off Gun and we sat up straight. I glanced at Gun and saw he looked annoyed. Who wouldn't be when they were forced to kiss someone that they didn't like?

"Okay folks, I'm your relationship advisor! First step is accepting the fact that you guys have a crush on each other! YN, you're still in denial, so hurry the fuck up and catch up. Gun, you already accepted it. Now, Gun, look at YN and tell her how you feel."

Gun turned to me and I glared at him.

"Go on bitch. Say it." I narrowed my eyes at him, crossing my arms. He turned, grabbed a pillow and hit me with it.

"Ow! What was that for?!"

"Cause you're a bitch."

"Fuck you!"

I tried to stand up but he grabbed my hair and pulled me down again.

"Ow, ow, ow." I grinned and pulled his hand away.