Chapter 7

Destiny's POV

Today we have a field trip so Emmett and Rosalie are staying home. I got up and took a shower and got dressed.

I went downstairs, ate breakfast, and fed Snow and Midnight

I went downstairs, ate breakfast, and fed Snow and Midnight. Since we're going on a field trip and I'll have Alice and Jasper with me I decided to leave them here. I left extra food and water in their bowls and they can go out the doggy door on the back door to use the bathroom. We trust them enough to come back.

I go back upstairs and put on my shoes and coat that I borrowed from Rose. She likes when I wear her clothes. I grabbed my keys and left the house. Dad got my car new tires while I was at school yesterday. I got in my car and drove to school.

When I got to school I parked next to Emmett's jeep that I guess Alice and Jasper used. They were standing between his and Edward's car with Edward. I walked over to them and hugged them except Edward.

"Hey Ali, Major." I said while saluting playfully at Jasper. He chuckled and tipped his imaginary hat making me laugh.

"Mornin Darlin'." He said back.

"Goodmorning Destiny." Alice also replied.

"Edward." I bluntly stated.

"Destiny." Edward replied back.

Alice and Jasper went off in there own conversation as we walked closer to the buses. I saw Bella standing where the accident was with a dazed look.

She snapped out of her thoughts and started to stare at Edward again. Mike Newton then stepped in her line of vision making Edward stare at them. He had a concentrating look on his face letting me know he was listening in on their conversation. I had to muffle my laughter, but he still heard me.

"Just when I thought you couldn't get any creepier and insecure and here you are listening in to her conversations now." I said full out laughing now.

Edward huffed and rolled his eyes. My laughter was cut off by Mr. Molina telling us it was time to go.

"Yo. Yo. Yo. Hey guys come on. We gotta go, we gotta go. Green is what? Good. Let's go." Mr. Molina said.

I walk with Alice, Jasper, and Edward as Mr. Molina directs us to the other bus.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

We're at the greenhouse and I'm walking with Tyler a little bit behind Alice, Jasper, and Edward. Tyler is joking around with Mike as he walks with his arm around my shoulders.

Mr. Molina is talking about compost tea and holds up a cup of I guess the tea as we walk past. Tyler takes the cup and smells it then puts it up to my nose for me to smell. I scrunch up my nose at the smell and he chuckles. He then lifts the cup to drink and I quickly hit his arm.