2

“Yes I do mind.”
“Feitaaaaan c’moon. I have to go to the exam tomorrow. I dedicated this day to improving my skills more and I thought you wouldn’t mind helping me.” Gon pleaded to the sitting Spider infront of him.
“You're already skilled enough to pass, why would you want to?” Feitan spat. Looking away in disinterest.

“Awww Fei, it’s literally like any other practice day.”
“Then why don’t you get Phinks to help you, you two are enhancers.”
“But I like your way of training.” The boy smiled brightly leading Feitan with a sigh.

Feitan secretly liked the fact that Gon is capable of keeping up with his way of teaching, well for not only him but for everyone that ends up being with the boy.
Even if it's harsh and brutal, Gon would always get back up again. That's what the other members like about him.
He can make them all cheer up.

"If you stop annoying me then fine." Feitan stood and walked towards the door leading to the outside without stopping to look back if Gon was behind him.
Gon raised a little fist bump in victory and ran outside to where Feitan would be.

They were outside of the building where the other members were. The area they were in was covered with sand as if it was a desert. The tall buildings from the city were seen in the clearing but far from the hideout, perfect space for their little race.

"Here let's see if you can keep up with me this time. I'm testing your speed again." He smirks under his mask.
Gon stretched his legs a few times and made small jumps in preparation.
"Bring it on!"
"You know the usual finish line?"
"Of course!"

Feitan and Gon stood side by side, ready to bolt. As they were beginning the countdown, Shalnark, Phinks, and Machi made their way outside to see the two have their race. They thought it was pretty interesting since the two would come in clutch in the end.
"You better win this kid! I'm betting money!" Phinks cheered.
"No pressure." Machi smiled.
"Show him no mercy!" Shalnark cheered.

On the count of three, the two bolted off, leaving a gust of wind behind them.
Gon liked these races. They've been improving his speed and agility that he was almost at Feitan's level. Not exactly but almost there.
Feitan was in front of the boy by a few inches but Gon felt like he could actually win this time.
.
.
.
"Sooo do I just don't get money or does this count?"
Phinks scratched his neck.

The race finished and ended up being a tie.
"Who did you even bet with?" Gon asked, lying on the ground to rest easy.
"Nobunaga"

"Looks like you did better than you did last time. It's amazing how you improve so fast!" Shalnark applauded with Machi nodding next to him.
"Not bad." Feitan crossed his arms looking to the side.
"I want a rematch after I pass the exam! I want to actually pass you Fei!" Gon jumps up and points at his friend with a determined smile.
"Tch, yeah right." Fei turned away and made his way towards the hideout.
"Oh speaking of the exam, Shalnark I want to ask you some questions!" The boy turned his head towards him while they were walking towards the building as well.
"Sure!"
.
.
Shalnark and Gon were sitting together in the main area of the hideout where the other Spiders were just doing their own things.

"I remember you telling me one time about how your experience was with taking the exam. Is it going to be similar? Advice! Give it to me!" Gon asked.
"Oh I thought I told you this before but every exam has new examiners. They're not all going to be the same. You're going to get something way different from what I had." Shalnark laughed.
"Ohhhhh okay that makes sense. That mean that the next examiners wouldn't know about my previous tactics? Not like I'm going to fail but just asking."
"Nope! You know how Hisoka failed last year because of how he disapproved of an examiner? Well he's taking this one with you and no one is going to say no to him since each one is different. Even the devil himself can take the exam as many as he wants and there would be no disruptions."
"Oh oh how about-"

The two of them continued having their conversation with a little laughs here and here. Gon would ask questions and Shalnark happily answers.
After Gon felt satisfied with the information he had gotten, he thanked his friend and hopped off the rock he was sitting on.

The little Q and A was a lot longer than expected. The sun was about to set meaning that Gon would be on his way the next morning.

Gon looked for Pakunoda to help him with what he should bring. You never know what could be useful or not.
Gon still didn't like the fact that this was happening but he's going to let it slide just because Chrollo said it would benefit them.

"Whatever ya say, Chrollo." Gon whispered to himself.