1

"Uvo! Put him down! I swear one of these days you're actually going to kill him." Nobunaga shouts.

Uvogin and Gon were only playing around. Gon likes it when Uvo would spin him around and throw him up in the air with Uvo catching him. Because of Uvogin's strength, this could be seen as dangerous. Gon would be thrown up way too high but that's what he enjoyed.

"Oh c'mon Nobu, the kid's fine. He loves it!" Uvo smiles right when he caught the 12 year old boy.
"Haha! C'mon again! This time even higher!" Gon smiles.
"No no no I think that's enough for you. You two really make me worry when you're together."
"Awwww c'mon Nobunaga. One more? Pleeeeeeease." Gon begged, giving the samurai puppy eyes.
"Yeah Nobu." Uvo followed.

"No. The sun is setting. It would be hard to catch him in the dark."

"Oh yeah?" Uvo smirks and looks at Gon. The boy smiled back and got ready. Uvo throws him up in the air once more, making Nobunaga yell.
"GAHHH! Uvo! You literally threw him off orbit!" He exaggerated.

After a few seconds, Uvo caught the kid. The two of them were laughing hysterically while Nobunaga sighed.
They walked back inside the hideout seeing everyone sitting in their own spots.

"Glad to see you didn't break any of the kid's bones this time, Uvo" Phinks welcomed them.
"That was only a few times, besides the kid is a fast healer!" Uvogin smiles looking down at Gon.

"Don't forget the time you broke my arm during training, Phinks. You're lucky that that was a clean fracture." Gon nods to himself.
"Yes yes we get it. We all have had broken bones before." Phinks scratched his neck.

Gon turns away from them and faces the direction where Chrollo was sitting, casually reading like all the other times he would.
He walks over and jumps over the rubble to reach the top.
"Hey hey Chrollo!" He smiles.
Chrollo looks up from his book and sees the cheerful black and green haired boy.
"Gon, hello"

"We're here pretty early aren't we? Soooo that means we're doing something exciting right?" Gon asked.
"I guess you could say that. If i am being honest, I have a special mission just for you." Chrollo closes his book and gives Gon a small smile.
"Gasp! For me? What is it? Steal an ancient artifact? Ooo or is it to go undercover? I'm good at that."
"Woah slow down there." Chrollo puts his hand on Gon's head.
"It's probably going to be something you might not like."
"Oh c'mon it can't be that bad right?"

Chrollo sighs and brings himself close to Gon's ear, whispering his "mission".
After listening closely, Gon had to let his brain process for a bit and then whined, letting everyone in the hideout turn to his direction.

"Whaaaaaaaaat?? Chrolloooooooo whyyyyyyyyyy?? You know how I feel about hunters."
"Yes yes i know."
"I don't wanna become the thing I want to destroy. You're practically my brother Chrollo, how can you betray me like this???" Gon fell to his knees and bent over as if he was defeated.
"It could benefit us, Gon. You want to help your family right?" Chrollo patted his back.
"Why didn't you pick anyone else?"
"Well there is someone else here coming with you." Chrollo said, trying to cheer up Gon.
The boy looked up with a look of interest. "Who? Is it Machi? Fei?"
"Hisoka"
Gon looks back down and stays in his defeated pose.
"How could you betray me, brother"
This made Chrollo giggle but would soon look at him with a hint of seriousness.

"Now Gon, I know your morals against hunters and how you feel about Ging Freecss but I don't want you to fail this exam on purpose. I already told Hisoka to let me know if you end up doing that. We know you have enough potential and strength to go through an exam like that. Consider it a test to let me know that you're ready to really raise up the stakes of being a Spider."

Gon sits up to face Chrollo and rests his head on his hand.
"I don't know….I do want to show you how strong I can really be but this means I have to compete against tryhards."
"The exam is in only two days, Gon. It's best to accept it now so that you can get ready tomorrow."

All sorts of things came barging into Gon's simple mind. Lots of pros and cons and lots of predictions.
Chrollo watched the boy patiently while sitting across from him.
"Mmmm if it is to help my family then that is good. I guess I do have to push aside my hatred for the sake of the Troupe." Gon sighs, admitting with defeat.
"Trust me, you'll pass the first try." Chrollo smiled.
Gon jumps towards Chrollo and gives him a quick hug and jumps down from where he was sitting.

"Hiiisoookaaa"
Gon headed to where the jester was playing cards and sat down across from him. Hisoka shuffled his cards and placed a few cards in front of Gon, expecting for a quick game to start.
Gon took the cards. "You already know?"
"Mhm, how could I not?" The jester smiles, placing a card down.
"Do you know where to go cause I have no clue." Gon placed one card.
"I do~ I have a friend that is also meeting me there"
"A friend? Are they one of your toys too?"
"Hmmhmm how did you know~"
"You're weird like that."
"You know you'll always be my favorite fruit, right?"
"Don't say that, you're making me uncomfortable again. And you know how Chrollo feels about that."
"Yes yes I know. I would really like to fight him~"
"I know I know. You say that like a million times." Gon furrowed his eyebrows looking at his cards in hand, already knowing he's going to lose.
Hisoka places his cards down revealing what he had.
"Gaahhhhh! You always win! I swear you're some kind of hacker or whatever." Gon places his cards down.
He hangs with Shalnark too much and you can probably tell.
Gon gets up and yawns.

"I'll just have to train with Feitan tomorrow so that I can be extra prepared. I'm sure he wouldn't mind."