32. At Last

"Gladly ..." his voice thick and husky as he held her as close as physically possible, making Kylie bite her lip in an excited smirk.

She felt hot, breathless and all her desire pooling. Jack's hands grabbed her arse as he carried her down the hallway to her bedroom. He stumbled through the door, crashing them into the wall.

His first instinct was to apologise for crashing her into the wall but she laughed, kissing him hard with one hand cupping his cheek. Jack decided to hold their position against the wall, freeing his hands to find the hem of her shirt, pulling it up her body.

Kylie impatiently popped the buttons of his shirt, running her hands over his broad, strong chest to rest on his shoulders, feeling his undeniably hot hands on her waist as he tried to pull her shirt off. She raised her arms just long enough to let him achieve his goal.

Kylie threw her shirt on the floor, crashing her lips against his while he quickly pulled his shirt off his broad shoulders, letting it also become forgotten on the floor.

His hands quickly travelled from her knees, up her thighs, tugging on the waistband of her cotton shorts before continuing up her stomach. His mouth nipping her throat feverishly, Jack was startled to hear Kylie suck in a sharp breath when she felt his hands on her stomach. It had, regretfully, drawn her attention to her scars.

She never thought she was so vain, but knowing that Jack would see them, made her stop and think for a moment.

"What – what is it? Did I hurt you?" Jack asked, concerned.

Kylie smiled at him and shook her head. "It's nothing ... nothing to worry about, unlike what we're gonna do about these damn clothes ..."

She laughed again, unable to believe it was finally happening ... no more dreaming ... Jack grinned and cocked an eyebrow at her.

"Oh? How do you propose we fix that, then?" he asked her, his hazel eyes hooded with desire.

"Why don't you tell me? I'm not the boss, it's not my job to have all the answers anymore, you know,"

Jack grabbed her thighs more firmly, making her squeal and feel giddy as he spun them around to fall onto her queen sized bed.

"Be careful what you wish for, Miss Kylz ..." he teased, leaning over her and bending down to kiss her firmly, his fingers blindly and hurriedly undoing the knot in her shorts and yanking them swiftly down her thighs.

"Oh you have no idea the wishes I've had ..." Kylie whispered, watching him hovering over her and seeing that playful glint in his eyes.

Jack lowered his body further down the bed to drop her shorts onto the floor behind him and dropped his head to her knee, grazing her sensitive, smooth skin with his mouth – his stubble tickling her in the most delightful way. Jack heard a soft gasp from Kylie and grinned.

He was going to make sure he left no stone unturned, he – no, they – had waited far too long.

Kylie's heart surely couldn't beat any faster, not without killing her. She pressed her head deeper into the mattress, closing her eyes to let every rippling sensation wash over her. Jack's mouth, lips, teeth grazed her inner thighs delicately.

Just when she thought he would tease her centre – she felt his lips brush her stomach five times, one kiss for each scar.

His hands were gliding along her sides, dragging his fingers until he reached her bra, keeping his head low. He ran his thumbs over her nipples, bringing them to hard points under the delicate fabric.

Kylie's arms found their way around his shoulders, while he scooped an arm under her to pinch the clasp of her bra, moistening her bra as he teased her nipples further with his tongue.

Keeping her eyes closed because the anticipation of more had her eyelids fluttering already. She could feel his body resting flush alongside hers, his lips peppering kisses along her jaw until he reached – and claimed – her lips again.

Jack grabbed her hips and rolled her onto him, freeing her of her bra completely. Kylie tossed it across the room mindlessly, as she started to grind against him slowly, her hands making short time of unbuckling his belt and unzipping his fly.

With his help, Kylie pulled his trousers down his powerful legs, sliding off the bed to free him entirely, letting the trousers join the sea of forgotten clothes on the floor.

In only their underwear, they still felt overdressed. Kylie crawled back onto the bed straddling Jack and tugging on the waistband of his jocks, catching herself pause for a second ... all those dreams, those fantasies and curiosities were about to be revealed ... already he was more than living up to the existing images in her subconscious.

One single, swift motion and Kylie relieved Jack of his jocks and gasped aloud – he was every inch as she had imagined! With a heaving chest, she lowered her head, flicking her tongue along his hard shaft and around the tip before taking him in her mouth, keeping her eyes on his face.

Jack was propped up on his elbows, watching Kylie bobbing between his legs, feeling her tongue tracing his length, making him lean back, pursing his lips.

"Ooh – yeah, Kylz!"

Jack knitted his fingers through her hair when she surpassed her gag reflex, his hold getting harder as his release built up.

"Ohh – Jesus! Fuck, Kylie!"

Kylie couldn't help grinning at him, crawling up his body once more to squeeze his cheeks with one hand and kiss his lips hard again.

Pulling away, Jack glanced at her with a wicked grin. He had noticed she was still wearing her panties.

"Still not giving in completely, I see." He teased her, rolling them over once more so he was straddling her and digging his fingers into the waistband of her panties, sliding them smoothly off her.

"Give me a reason to give in," Kylie teased, her breath hitching in the back of her throat.

"Gladly ..." Jack quipped again, lowering himself between her legs. He waited until she was totally relaxed, waiting for him to send her towards the edge and instead, was rolled onto him, straddling his face.

"Whoa! What – Jack!" Kylie cried out, then moaned feeling his tongue licking her entrance, nudging his way closer to her centre ...

She gripped the headboard – his tongue delving slowly deeper into her passage, making her cry out – but he was far from finished; he kept a firm hold on her waist, Kylie's every moan and shiver spurned him on until –

"Ohh yes! Jack! Oh – I'm – coming!"

Panting hard and fast from her release and high, Jack eased Kylie back onto the mattress, running his tongue from her belly button up between her breasts, cupping them as he continued to pepper kisses along her collarbone, throat and jaw, before coming to rest his lips against hers yet again.

"Was that a good enough reason?" Jack asked huskily, nipping her throat and making her purr softly.

"It's a start ..." she giggled, wrapping her weak arms over his shoulders, waiting for that playfulness to cross his face again.

Without fail, Jack smirked at her and positioned himself ... rubbing against her entrance before entering her.

Jack held her close while he found his rhythm, thrusting deeper as he gained momentum, Kylie crying out his name, grabbing his arse willing him deeper still as her muscles tightened, milking him.

Jack's whole body shuddered and he cried out a deep guttural moan as he came; Kylie shivered beneath him, tilting her head back as she cried his name again and Jack kissed all along her throat, continuing to hold her tight until he slowed his pace after coming; until their breathing calmed and that overdue sense of fulfillment overwhelmed them and they were asleep in each other's arms for the second time ...