I guess Jamari noticed my face because he rested his hand on my thigh."She gone be okay mama."

I turned my head towards him and nodded. "Yea you're right."

"Raelyn." I said looking down at her to see if she would talk.

She just stared at the door with her fingers in her mouth.

I sighed and kissed her forehead. "I love you stink."

Finally getting to the hospital and into a evaluation room, Raelyn was still being extremely silent.

On the otherhand Jamari ass was going in all of the cabinets stealing gloves, sanitizer, and face mask.

"You gone get us put out." I chuckled.

He smacked his lips and continued stuffing his jacket with gloves."Mcht they know we be taking this shit."

"Come sit yo ass down." I said.

"Mcht bae." He chuckled.

"NEOW." I said through gritted teeth.

He smacked his lips and came and sat next to me.

Raelyn all of a sudden bussed out crying while her arm twitched.

"What's wrong?" I cooed turning her to me.

On cue the doctor walked in with a big ole cart with different cords and a computer screen.

"Ahh is this Ms.Raelyn?" He asked.

"Yes." Jamari nodded.

"How long has she been crying?" He asked frowning.

"Um she just started right before you walked in." I replied.

"Hm, if I can get you to lay her down on the bed I wanna do a EEG Test to check her brain activity." He said.

I nodded my head and layed Raelyn on the table as her cries got softer.

"Could you remove all of her hair accessories including rubber bands."

I did as told removing all of Raelyn's bobos, barrets, and rubber bands.

"I see she's falling asleep, this will make the process much easier." The doctor nodded.

Raelyn was indeed falling asleep with her finger in her mouth.

"Okay so what I'm going to do is measure her head and mark her scalp. I will be performing a EEG which is a completely harmless test to check brain activity. I'm going to attach these electrodes (cords) all over her head. These cords are going to monitor her brain activity and amplify the brain waves. This process will take up to 60 minutes but I promise you it won't even feel that long." The doctor explained.

"Why you gotta look at her brain doe?" Jamari asked.

"I'm concerned that by the symptoms you guys wrote on her chart that she may be experiencing brain seizures." He said.

My heart dropped and I felt myself about to cry. Jamari looked down at me and pecked my forehead.

"Can we stand by her?" Jamari asked.

"Yes, it will actually be better if each parent held each hand, so that she won't feel scared."

Me and Jamari both each held Raelyn's hand as the doctor started attaching all of these cords to her head. I swear it looked to be about one-hundred cords.

"Okay electrodes have been attached now we'll wait to see what's going on with your little one."The doctor said.

He turned on the computer monitor and we all looked towards the screen.