chapter 75 ~ 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖

Start bij het begin

     "Jungkook?" she grumbled sleepily, stretching her arms out at her sides. Yumin's shoulder made a loud pop and she sighed with satisfaction.

     Jungkook leaned forward to cup the side of her face, drawing imaginary lines along her cheeks that made a faint blush trail under his thumb. Leaning into her pillow, she accepted his affection with closed eyes, groaning softly under her breath as she longed to fall back asleep.

     "You can go back to sleep, angel," the brunette murmured in a hushed whisper. "I didn't mean to wake you."

     "Why're you here?" Yumin slurred her words listlessly, keeping her eyes shut as they flicked about beneath closed lids. "Aren't you still mad at me?"

     "I was never mad at you, Yumin."

     "But, I yelled at you." It was as if she were speaking through a cloud of fog, her breath muffled and distant as her comfy bed threatened to lure her back to sleep. "And I hurt your cute little nose."

     Jungkook stifled a chuckle, leaning in close to plant a reassuring kiss on her forehead. "I already forgave you for that. I'm not mad at you, I promise."

     "I'm sorry."

     "Yumin."

     "I don't care if you forgive me, I'm still sorry, Jungkook."

     Gathering the brunette in his arms, Jungkook pulled her against his chest. He rubbed circles against her back as she wrapped her arms around his mid-section and held onto him as tight as her body would let her. He planted chaste kisses along the side of her face, trailing them down to her collar and exposed shoulder. It made Jungkook want to kiss every inch of her body, from her cheeks and lips down her stomach to her thighs until they quivered under his touch. Yumin was the only girl he wanted to do that too; no one else. Not even Rachel, who had taken it upon herself to take such an intimate thing from him of her own accord.

     "Do you forgive me?" he whispered against her skin, his eyes flickering softly as they blinked out into the dark, empty room.

     "You didn't do anything wrong." Yumin's gentle voice was muffled as she hid her face away in his neck. Her breath wafted down his chest, warming his skin as tingles rushed across his body.

     "I did do something wrong. Very wrong. I shouldn't have put my hands on you, Yumin. "

     Pulling back, Yumin gathered his face in her delicate hands and brought their lips together. Jungkook hadn't expected something so intimate to occur in such late hours of the night, especially after all the hell they'd gone through, but gradually he leaned into her touch, deepening the kiss with a hum. It hadn't occurred to him how much he missed being pressed so close to someone he loved. The hugs and constant cuddling from his hyungs had been pure bliss after so long without them, but Jungkook wanted more. Rachel had stolen the feeling of excitement from him and replaced it with fear, but he trusted his partners with his life, and he would trust them with his body as well.

     After another second, Yumin broke the kiss, pushing her hands back and threading them through his silky hair. "I forgive you, Jungkook. I know you would never actually... You wouldn't hurt me."

     Jungkook's heart sunk in his chest as he listened to the doubt lacing her tone. He felt tears prick the back of his eyes as Yumin avoided his gaze, twirling a strand of his hair around her index finger.