Hatred

( S/N's Pov)

I ran at Bete as fast as I could and punched her, sending her flying into a building. Before she could get up, I charged my fists and grabbed her, swinging her around before sending her into another building.

Bete: Ugh... How am I getting defeated by a child...

I dash towards Bete and grab her by the collar making her stare me straight into my eyes that were glowing as bright as a raging flame.

(S/N): It's because I'm done letting you beat me. I'm making sure that everyone you hurt can rest easy knowing I put you through the same pain.

I use my energy to light my arm on fire. The fire didn't hurt me, but it was able to light Bete ablaze and knock her even further away from me. I dashed to her and grabbed her, sending her outside again.

Bete: I will not lose to y-

I summon tons of orbs around Bete before she could finish talking. I detonate the bombs and see her still standing. Her right arm was disintegrated, and her skin on her face was peeled off.

I see the ground below me crack as 8 scythe attacks come up above the ground to impale me. I look at my hands and see a pair of cestus.

I explode the 8 scythe attacks that were by me and rush to attack Bete

I explode the 8 scythe attacks that were by me and rush to attack Bete. I punch her in the chest and since my weapon had spikes I ran and had her impaled on a building wall.

I de-summon my weapon and kick Bete across the head. I see Bete morph her arm into a giant fist and punch me. I grabbed her arm before it hit me and pulled her towards me and stared her straight in the eyes.

I lit my entire arm on fire and didn't let her go. I then remember seeing Sans getting dusted in front of me as my eyes glow brighter. I rain down bombs on Bete as smoke encases us.

When the smoke clears I see what remained of Bete sitting there. She was still somewhat alive. Half of her body was charred or gone. Her face was just pink. And this black substance dripped from what remained of her arm.

She kicked me away and got away somewhat. 

(S/N): Is that all?... Then... 

I clench my fists in anger.

(S/N): It's my turn.

I scream in anger at Bete as my hair started emitting small embers. My eyes were glowing as bright as the sun. I summon thousands of bombs around Bete. I hold out my hands as chains appear from my hands and grab Bete.

(S/N): YOU WON'T ESCAPE THIS TIME!

I use the chains to rip Bete's body apart. The spikes I had summoned had then had spikes that I used to keep Bete stuck to the ground.

I used my bombs and had them rain down on top of Bete. I could feel my soul about to shatter... But that didn't matter at this point... 

The bombs rained down on Bete as I heard her scream in pain. I didn't let up though. I summoned more bombs to rain down on Bete as my body glowed brighter with each attack.

I then felt my soul cracking and fell to the ground. Papyrus had laid Gaster down on the ground as he went to check up on me.

(S/N): I'm so tired... 

Papyrus had caught me before I fell and looked at what remained of Bete.

Papyrus: YOU DID IT (S/N).

Papyrus picked me up as I saw Gaster stand up off the ground. As Papyrus put me on his back, I could tell he felt something was off.

Papyrus: WAIT. SOMETHING DOESN'T FEEL RIGHT... I HAVE A BAD FEELING ABOUT THIS.

Gaster: We should get out of here.

                                                              (Third person Pov)

As the three of them walked off Papyrus and Gaster, along with a very exhausted (S/N), turn to see a giant pink beam appearing where Bete once was. Standing there was something that looked like as if Bete had turned into the black substance that she used to battle them with.

Bete appeared in front of Gaster and Papyrus. The two of them looked frozen in fear. Bete had morphed her arm into a scythe and as she was about to slice Papyrus in half, you came and blocked the attack with your shield, barely able to withstand Bete's power.

Papyrus: (Y/N)!!

Asriel, along with Chara and Frisk, all came to help Papyrus, (S/N), and Gaster, escape from what was pure HATE.

Asriel: Papyrus!

Frisk: Come on, (Y/N) and Chara can handle it. We have to get you three somewhere safe.

"Bete" unleashed a shadowy aura that stunned both you and Chara. Bete "rose" upwards, growing with a weird inky substance. 

Everyone looked in horror at what was before them. Chara and Frisk stayed determined though. 

Chara: Change of plans. Frisk you help me, (Y/N), you and Asriel help these three.

Before you could protest Chara spoke again.

Chara: I'd rather have (S/N) keep her only brother... Please, just do as I ask.

You nodded and ran with Asriel to keep your sister and friends safe. Frisk and Chara stayed back to fight Bete.

Frisk: So, how do you propose we handle this thing?

Chara: Something I'd hoped I'd never use again...

Frisk: Chara you can't be serious!

Chara walked close to the inky creature that stood before her.

Chara: You want to see HATE

She held her knife tightly.

Chara: Then let me show you my Animosity.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey so kind of a bummer here.

I..... can't really make more chapters to this story unless more of Glitchtale is made.

If you guys want me to try and update this with my own twist on the story feel free to tell me.

If you want me to make these chapters cannon, then you might have to wait months for Glitchtale to be updated.

Anyways that's all for today and I will see you guys later maybe.