The fight against Bete

(Third person Pov)

While walking back home, you notice that Chara was worried about something.

You: You okay Chara?

Chara: Huh.. Oh uh yeah I'm fine.

You: If you say so.

                                                     (Meanwhile with Bete)

Bete: Then why am I the one who ends up running away?

Bete slammed her fist into a wall, cracking it.

Bete: How many souls are infected?...

Akumu looked a bit hesitant.

Bete: SHOW ME!

Akumu hovered over Bete and morphed over  her, showing her all the souls they have created. Bete went over to one of the souls and held it in her hand. She looked at it with a face of anger and annoyance, and shattered the soul with her bare hand.

Bete: I won't use HATE to win this. I'll do it myself, I'll make them FEAR me. While crushing some of the souls she collected, she came  across a multi color changing soul. Asriel's soul. 

She grabbed Asriel's soul in her hand. As she was about to crush it, she stopped. She let it go and went over to a kindness soul that didn't seem to be infected with HATE.

Bete: This one will be enough. 

She drained the energy from the kindness soul.

Bete: Keep the rainbow one, and destroy the others Kumu.

While Kumu destroyed all the other souls, Bete walked over to Asriel's.

Bete: Use some HATE on him... There's no way they'll do the same thing again this time, I already looked into his memories. The only person that was able to, no longer can.           

Bete smiled to Akumu as it smiled back.

Bete: I think it's time. It doesn't matter if humans see me the way I used to look anymore does it? I never got used to be split in two anyway. 

She summoned her spear.

Bete: It was fun while it lasted.

She threw her spear at Akumu. When it hit, Akumu morphed onto the spear, and Bete called the spear back to her, as it impaled her. When the process was finished, Bete and Akumu were now one in the same.

Bete: Are you ready?

She was talking to the new Asriel that stood before her.

Bete: We'll go hunt down the ones who hurt you so much. You've made me retreat for the last time.

                                                          (Meanwhile)

You were with Chara in her room, comforting her after the events of what happened yesterday. You were hugging her as she was bawling her eyes out. 

                                      (Meanwhile with (S/N) and Frisk)

While you were comforting your girlfriend, your sister was with Frisk helping them with anything they might need.

Frisk: You don't have to do this y'know.

(S/N): I know, but I want to.

Frisk: But why... I was so mean to both you and Asriel.... And had it not been for me he still might be...