Trouble at the Carnival

(Your Pov)

Me and (S/N) were able to get Chara to at least enjoy herself at the carnival. We had all played games, gone on rides, it was all in all a fun time...until.

                                                                  (A bit earlier) (Third Person)

Chara: I already told you guys, I don't want to be here.

(S/N): Oh come on Chara, this is a carnival, enjoy yourself, win prizes, go on rides, at least try to have some fun.

While your sister was trying to convince Chara to have some fun you decide to walk over to a game and look at what it is.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Small Author note whenever something is like this ---> Example

That is me naming something, everyone got it?

Good

Now back to the story

------------------------------------------------------------------

Duck Hunting

You decide to see if you can win a prize, so you pay the owner and try your luck, you turn around to see your sister and Chara watching.

Feeling Determined to win you try your luck. And you win the prize, a stuffed teddy bear. You see your sister looking at you with an mischievous grin. You give the prize to Chara and she happily takes it.

(S/N): Let me show you how a real winner does it.

You and Chara watch your sister as she shoots down every duck in the game within seconds. The game owner looks at her surprised but gives her the top prize, which was a rubber gauntlet.

(S/N): Hahaha gimme gimme gimme.

She grabs the toy and looks at both you and Chara again with an evil smile. You see her take the top off the toy as it deflates and you see her grab a water bottle out from behind her. You should get ready to run.

(S/N):  I'm nice so I'll give you both a ten second head start.

(S/N): 10...9...8.

You and Chara look at each other and then start running away. Your sister begins chasing you two down as you look and notice Frisk with a small  skeleton and a monster that looked a lot like Toriel with someone who resembled a human, so you and Chara decide to head over to them to say hi.

Chara: Hey guys.

You see the small skeleton look at Chara with an upset look but you shrug it off.

Frisk: Oh hey, I didn't realize you guys were coming.

Sans: Heya kiddos.

Frisk: Oh by the way this is Sans the skeleton, and Asriel.

Asriel: Hey

(Y/N): Hello

You see your sister (S/N) rush over to the girl by frisk. The girl had brown hair with pink at the bottom

(S/N): Hi, oh are you a fan of Frisk as well, is your favorite color pink or purple, where'd you get that pink hairclip?

And as usual your sister starts bombarding the girl whom you know as betty with questions. You look to the other two frisk was with. One of them looked a lot like Toriel, and the other one was a small skeleton.