Better or Worse

(Third Pov)

You had decided to leave Chara's room considering that (S/N) had wanted to talk with Chara about "girl talk". You didn't really understand, you just knew that (S/N) wanted to talk with Chara in private. While walking downstairs you notice Toriel, and Asgore sitting and watching something on their tv. You then hear a knock on the door and wonder who it could be.

Toriel: Oh (Y/N), I hope you don't mind, but I called you and (S/N)'s parents. I wanted them to know you were still okay, and they wanted to come take you back home. Do you know where (S/N) might be?

You: I think she might be upstairs with Chara talking about something. I can get her if you want.

Toriel: I'm sure it will be fine if we let them finish talking.

You then hear the door open, as your mother and father both walk in. Your mother walks over to you and gives you a big hug. You'd hug back if it weren't for the fact that you were practically dying from it.

 You'd hug back if it weren't for the fact that you were practically dying from it

(Ur Mom)

Mother: I'm so glad you're okay. Thank you for watching over them Miss. Toriel.

Toriel: It was nothing to worry about Mrs. (L/N). They're very good children.

Your father looks at Asgore with slight anger in his eyes before your mother elbows him in the stomach.

                                                                                      (Ur Dad)

Mother: Honey, I believe that we should say something to the Dreemurr family for taking care of our children.

Father: Yes thank you, you both are very kind.

Your sister comes out of Chara's  room and notices your parents. The moment she seems them she rushes over to give her mom and huge hug.

(S/N): Hey mom, what are you doing here?