The calm before the Storm

(At the house. Third pov)

While Papyrus was waiting at the house he turned around to a see a blue light and when the light faded Jessica appeared holding a wounded Gaster. Papyrus noticing this, went to go tell Undyne.

Papyrus: UNDYNE THEY'RE BACK!

Undyne turned around the corner happily, hoping to see Alphys.

Undyne: Alphys!

She was hoping to see Alphys but was shocked to see instead of Alphys, she saw a bleeding Gaster and a worried Jessica. Papyrus went over to Gaster to use the healing magic he learned from Toriel on him.

Papyrus: HANG IN THERE GASTER!

Undyne: What happened, where's Alphys!?

Jessica: She said she had a plan to kill that thing.

After hearing that, Undyne clenched her fists and dashed out of the house.

Jessica: UNDYNE WAIT!! 

                                                                       (Back at the lab)

Nullifier:  Ending elimination sequence.

Alphys opened her eyes to see smoke where Bete and Akumu were and got excited.

Alphys: YES! IT WORKED!

While Alphys was celebrating she didn't even notice that Bete wasn't killed by the machine and felt something pierce her soul. As she opens her eyes in shock she sees Bete standing there with what looks like a spear/rope coming from her hand, aimed at her soul. As Alphys is still in shock Bete starts speaking.

Bete: Who told you I was a monster, or even a human?

As Bete is smiling the door breaks open and Alphys hears Undyne.

Undyne: ALPHYS!

Alphys turns around in shock to see Undyne standing there. Undyne looks to see Bete towering over Alphys with her spear in hand.

Undyne readies a spear and throws it but when it hits, she sees Bete standing there with a white upside-down soul floating in her hand as the spear pierces the soul. Undyne realizing what she has done gasps in shock as see sees Alphys smile to her on the ground before  turning to dust right in front of her. 

Undyne starts crying as Bete is letting out a maniacal laugh and uses Undyne's own spear to stab her.

(Credit to the owner(s) because none of the art (except for the title of the story) is mine)

As Bete walks away from Undyne feeling happiness in a job well done she looks to see Undyne in a suit of armor with a red heart on the front of the chestplate. Undyne has a spear in her right hand along with many more spears behind her.

Undyne: I will strike you down Do or Die.

                                                                (Meanwhile at the House)

Gaster wakes up from his coma/nap and Papyrus  stops healing him feeling happy with what he accomplished.

Papyrus: GASTER STAY STILL, YOU STILL NEED TO REST.

Gaster turns behind him to see Jessica and he gets a little pissed.

Gaster: Get your hands off me.