First Day part 2

(Your Pov)

As Chara and I were walking to class we start hearing someone close by, but nobody was around us.

???: Uhh hello, is anyone there?!

Chara: Do you hear that?

"Yeah, weird it sounds like someone is close by, but there's no one around.

Then you and Chara have a "burst" of realization.

???: Uhh hello, can anyone hear me?!

You and Chara walk towards the sound only to see and hear what looks like a talking locker, but you and Chara both know there's someone inside. You decide to try and open the locker door but it's locked tight.

"Any Ideas Chara?"

Chara: Yep, trust me, I saw this in a movie

I had a lot of confidence in her until she finished her sentence. She reared  back a punch and... 

I didn't even have to look to know it hurt, sad part is...it didn't even do a dent. I checked around to see a hairpin dropped by someone and I pick it up.

Chara: What are you planning on doing with that?

"I'm gonna pick the lock."

Chara: Please as if picking a lock wou-

The locker door opens and Monster Kid falls out.

Monster Kid: Thanks for the help dude

"No problem." 

Monster Kid: Hey is your hand okay?

He looks to Chara and I do the same, and I see that Chara's knuckles are bleeding.

"Geez Chara are you okay?"

Chara: What do you mean?

"Your hand it's uhh."

Chara looks at her hand and nearly screams.

"Hey Monster Kid, i'm gonna go take Chara to the nurse you should probably head to class.

Monster Kid: Okay see you guys later!

He runs off but trips and then gets back up and heads to class. I take Chara to the school infirmary and knock on the door.

Nurse: Yes how may I help...oh my

The nurse looks at Chara's wounded hand and brings both of us inside the nurse's office.

Nurse: Mind telling me what happend?

Chara: I-

Before Chara could say anything about the locker problem, I chime in.

"Me and Chara we're heading to class, but she tripped and cut her hand on the ground."

Chara looks to you in admiration as the nurse just sighs and shakes her head.

Nurse: It seems at this rate you'll both be late.

The nurse takes out two pieces of paper and signs her name on both of them and hands the papers to me and Chara.

Nurse: Hand these to your teacher when you walk in, that way neither of you will get detention.

Me and Chara take the papers and walk out of the nurse's office.