19

KNOCKING

KNOCKING.

This time Emilia woke up to someone knocking on her door in the morning. She didn't know who it was, but she knew she wanted to go back to sleep. As quietly as she could, she went over to the door and locked it. She slowly walked back to her bed half asleep and plopped back in it. She placed her face into the pillow.

Right when she tried to go back to sleep, the banging started again. Emilia sighed. She could tell it wasn't Klaus. Usually, when he tried to wake her up, he'd try once, and then she'd simply lock the door and he'd go away. However, whoever was at the door was stubborn.

No one was more stubborn than Rebekah. She knew she was going to have to get up. She got herself out of bed and walked to the door. She opened the door rubbing her eyes. "Seriously six in the morning?"

Rebekah budges her way into the room. "I haven't seen you in weeks. I have a whole day planned for us."

"You couldn't have tried to wake me up later?"

"Nope. We have to clean up the mess from the dance."

"Yeah no."

"C'mon, please. You're my only friend in this wretched town."

Emilia goes and sits on her bed. "Yeah still no. You know you could literally just not do anything and Caroline would just do it herself. Was there a huge declaration that you were undaggered? If not just say you missed it cause you were daggered."

"Fine you don't have to go. But if you don't go we are going shopping. You desperately need some clothes." Emilia rolls her eyes. Rebekah sits at the foot of the bed. "Also, if you're not going I need details on your trip."

Rebekah only asked because she wanted to see what was going on with Emilia and her brother. Klaus and Elijah had told her before they left for Denver. Rebekah was totally cool with it, but she just wanted to hear if anything had happened between them.

Emilia scrunches her face in confusion. "What?"

"You know you and my brother." Emilia shakes her head. "Well you're hot and my brother is a flirt."

"Are you asking if we?" She nods. "Oh no. I've never even done it before. Don't care to."

"Is this like some sort of choice? Well, let me tell you that it's great. Even with women."

"No no sort of choice just never wanted to." She pauses. "Oh my god. Are you?" She nods her head. Emilia leans over the bed and gives Rebekah a high five. "You go, girl. They all know?"

"You think I would've gone a thousand years without telling them?"

Emilia shrugs her shoulders. "Well I don't know if you know this, but gay marriage is legal now."

"Really?" Emilia nods her head. "Wow, that's amazing. This century just keeps getting better." Rebekah pauses and changes the subject. "Do you find my brother attractive?"