"I saw your sister as you planned. Sadly she didn't make it too far before Chisaki found her again. I also found the entrance.

If all goes well I might be able to get her out this Friday maybe sooner" Midoryia explained as he removed the mask and held it to his side.

"I also got you the lay out of the inside and what I managed to figure out so far about his quirk" Monoma said handing Midoryia a sheet of paper.

"Good.
Now that Kacchan and the agency discovered her existence I say the longest she'll possibly stay there is up until next Monday" Midoryia said.

"Thank you".

"Life would be easier if I could find someone with a transportation quirk.
Walking all these distances is getting annoying" Midoryia chuckled.

"I can only imagine" Monoma said as he began to walk off.

"See ya".

Midoryia slipped his mask back on and went running off.

He made it back to his base and looked over the note.

"Good.
Now I have to commit this to memory" Midoryia said outloud to himself.

Monoma sighed as he entered the building. He could hear his sister's sniffles and cries but he wasn't allowed to go anywhere near her, if he did he'd get in big trouble.

he didn't care if he got hurt, however the punishment wasn't about him. No his sister would get hurt even more if he didn't listen to the rules so he couldn't risk it.

With the heros-

A day after they discovered Eri's existence.

"I have called this meeting to discuss something very important" sir nighteye began

A lot of heros were present at this meeting,
Rock lock, fatgum, ryukyu, sir nighteye, and other heros from different area being the majority.

Along with the heros were students in training, Tamaki, Neijre, Mirio, Bakugo, kirishima, Asui, uruaka, being the only students.

"As we all know, Kai Chisaki is in the gray area of crime. He's being suspected of making and distributing drugs.
Currently we have found out that he has a daughter, she has light blue hair, red eyes and a horn on the side of her head. Bakugo and Mirio also described her to be covered in bandages and fearful of the man.

Now Fatgum.
Will you please state what you and your agency have discovered yesterday night" sir nighteye said.

"Right, well yesterday me and my crew were out on patrol when suddenly someone tried to steal from a small business. I went chasing after them, when I did however they tried to shoot me with this dart.
It bounced off of me but when they shot it again it hit tamaki.

Tamaki, what happened shortly after the bullet hit you?" Fatgum said as he held up a red bullet in a bag.

"I-i couldn't...
Use my quirk.." he said.

"Are you able to now?"

"Yes".

"Upon further examination we found out this bullet has...

Human flesh and blood inside.
When we cornered the thugs and took them into custody we interrogated then for some information.

They said they got the drug from Kai Chisaki...

Though that evidence isn't enough to charge Kai Chisaki, but it is enough to let us get a warrant and go into his place.

It's possible he gave out these drugs to tempt people to buy more, to gather up a crew.

But we know 1 thing for sure...

The bullet is made from flesh and blood...

And his "daughter" was covered in bandages" fatgum said.

Everyone felt a pit hut their stomach, especially Mirio.

"Wait what does it mean...?" Neijre asked.
"Again why are there kids here?
I'll say this once and only once.
We think Kai Chisaki is using this daughter of his to make these drugs from her own flesh and blood" Rock lock hissed.

Mirio felt an intense guilt begin to eat up at him, he felt pressure build up at his ears as realization sank in.

"If these 2 so called heros had gotten her out of that situation in the first place we'd already have enough evidence to arrest him and not have to now charge into this guy's place to get that girl out of his hands" rock lock added.

"Bakugo wanted to save the girl right then and there, impulsively if you will.
But Mirio used his head.
If they had decided to take the girl right then and there it's possible one of them could be dead as we speak.
What Mirio did was the right decision" sir nighteye said, defending his prized pupil.

Rock lock let a sigh slip past his lips.

"Well now what?"

"We figure out what building he's keeping the girl in, so far we know there are 5 possible locations that I want each of you to investigate.
Once we locate where the girl is we'll charge in with a warrant.
We'll find the girl, get her out of his grasps and arrest him from there.

Understood?" Nighteye explained the plan.

"Understood".

"I hope you heard all of that Deku" Bakugo thought to himself.
He was wearing a comm, letting Midoryia listen in on the hero's plan.

"That isn't a smart plan, it'll take too long and those drugs will be manufactured much faster now that Chisaki knows heros are after him.
What do I do?

Do I rescue the girl and kill Chisaki myself or do I wait for the heros to play a move, steal the girl and then kill Chisaki?

Difficult..."