I've run out of spy related puns.

TW: smut (not overly descriptive)
George woke up in a big white bed. He had to think a minute before remembering where he was. He got up and realised he had no idea what to wear. Just then he heard a knock on the door.

"Housekeeping" a deep voice said.

"I know that's you Dream" George said, sighing. "Don't come in"

"You got me" Dream said. "Also I can't you idiot, the doors locked. What's taking so long?"

"What should I wear?" George asked.

"Just wear a shirt and trousers" Dream called through the door. "And hurry up"

"I am hurrying" George replied. He threw on a light blue shirt with black trousers. He quickly grabbed his keys and opened the door.

"Dream?" George said, not seeing Dream anywhere.

"BOO" Dream shouted as he jumped out from around the corner.

"AHHH" George screamed. "What is wrong with you? We're supposed to be adults" he said, pushing Dream.

Dream was too busy laughing to answer. He put his hands on the wall to keep himself up. When he finally stopped he said "that was too easy."

"Oh whatever. We need to get going" George said, starting to walk down the hall. They both left the hotel and called a taxi. They told him the location which was about 5 minutes away from the mansion so they could walk up to it.

They got out of the taxi and started walking. They reached the mansion and stood at the bottom of the walkway.

"So do we just knock on the door, or..." George asked.

"I guess" Dream said. He walked up to the door and knocked on it. They were immediately grabbed and brought inside, being pinned to the floor.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" the man holding them down asked.

"We're here to work" Dream pleaded. "We know James"

"We'll see about that" the man said, dragging Dream and George off the floor and into a big room down a hallway. Inside the room there were around 10 people sitting on sofas or chairs. They all turned to look at the door.

"James, are these the guys you were talking about?" the man asked.

"That's them. Lock them up" James said.

"Wait James, we're with you! Remember! You know me" Dream pleaded.

"I used too" James said. "I joined the cartel. It's way more exciting than working hard and getting no reward as a spy. Either join us or we lock you up."

Dream and George looked at each other.

"Lock us up" they said.

The man took them into a door and down a flight of stairs. They were thrown into a cage-like room. The door was slammed and locked, and the man left.

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT" Dream yelled at George.

"HOW IS THIS MY FAULT?" George yelled back, getting closer to Dream.

"You're the one with the stupid plans that never work" Dream said. "Just like always. I should have known." He paced around the small room.

"Dream this isn't"- George started.

"Just shut up" Dream said.

There was silence for a moment. Then George replied.

"Make me."

With that, Dream strode over to George and pushed him against the bars with a strong force.

He grabbed the bars behind George on either side of him. His face was inches from George's. "Don't test me" he said.