Ruby: Please, we know your kingdom had nothing to do with the Fall of Beacon. We were there.

Weiss: No one's happy about the Atlas borders or embargo, but I know General Ironwood is just worried. It's why we need to talk to--

Cordovin: The General is no coward! Atlas is strong. If all the kingdoms plan to make us their enemy, then so be it! Atlas will prevail!

Both Nubuck Guards: Atlas will prevail!

Yang was completely unimpressed.

Yang: Do you guys seriously have to do that?

Cordovin sighed.

Cordovin: If Miss Schnee has truly come to her senses and wishes to return to her family, then, of course, the Atlas military will escort her home. But the kingdom will not be responsible for her "friends" of... questionable character.

She glanced at you and Blake specifically upon saying her last statement, Weiss taking a hostile tone.

Weiss: What's that supposed to mean?

Cordovin: It means we're done here.

(Y/N): And your problem with me is my past affiliations? Or does it have to do with me seeing reason?

Cordovin: You were a child who was given a second chance and completely wasted it. I have trouble seeing the reason that General Ironwood would even consider you after your past of terrorism and treachery against the state.

(Y/N): Was I supposed to sit down like a good little boy when I was tested and experimented on? When I had my soul drawn from me?

Cordovin: Nothing more than propaganda.

(Y/N): Propaganda? Y...

The gates to the base were closed quickly, leaving the group outside once again, as you turned, starting to walk away from it.

Nora: Oh yeah? Well, your face looks... like a big dumb boot!

Jaune deadpanned.

Jaune: Way to show her, Nora...

Ruby, Blake and Yang look to Weiss.

Weiss: I don't...

Ruby: Weiss. I told you we wouldn't leave your side for a second. We'll find a way to Atlas. Together.

She placed a hand on Weiss' shoulder. Weiss smiled and nodded back at her friend. Qrow started to walk away.

Ruby: So... where are we going now?

Nora: Yeah, what's the plan?

Qrow was bitter.

Qrow: The plan? The plan just got shut on our face three times over. I'm going for a drink.

Ruby ran to Qrow who had reached you at this point.

Ruby: Uncle Qrow, I really think we should try and come up with something...

Qrow walked away before she could finish.

Ruby: Together.

Jaune: What's his problem? It's not your fault we can't go on.

Nora: If he's gonna be a jerk then we'll just come up with something without him. I mean, we've got Ozpin with us! He usually knows what to do.

Upon hearing this, Oscar looked down sadly, and Weiss, Blake and Yang exchanged troubled looks, Ren seeming to notice this.

Ren: What is it?

Back at Saphron's home, Jaune punched the wall, leaving a very large crack in it.