Chapter 81.

Depuis le début

Andy looks like he's about to have a mental breakdown, his sanity seems like it's hanging by the thin thread it was already dangling from.

"You're a liar," Andy screams at him through his teeth, "it's all been lies."

David pushes himself up to his elbows, then holds himself up on one arm and says, "you're like a weak little fucking girl. I should've killed you with your mother," before leaning over to try and reach for his gun on the ground.

He doesn't get the chance though, because Abby launches forward from behind David and hooks her bound wrists over his head, then David's neck.

She falls back against the wall taking David tumbling back with her, and pulls the restraints around her wrists tight against David's throat.

David is on his back, struggling, trying to grab at Abby's hands but the back of his head is against her stomach and she pulls tighter against his throat.

David is choking and spluttering, and it's only a few seconds before his body starts to weaken and he goes limp as I watch in shock.

Abby is heaving in breaths as his body stills, with her eyes clamped shut, and after a few moments she removes her arms over David's head; looking down at his body before shoving him off of her.

What the fuck is going on?

I don't know if David is dead or just unconscious but all I'm focused on is how she gets out of this situation with just Andy left.

Because he's still aiming a gun in her direction.

Abby's alive.

Ludo's alive.

I want it to stay that way.

That's the main thing running through my head right now.

"You did that for me?" Andy looks at David slumped on the ground, and then looks to Abby.

Abby looks like she's in shock, staring at David's body and then looking at me before her eyes go to Andy.

I don't think she can comprehend what she just did.

Abby opens her mouth to speak, but nothing comes out, like she doesn't know what to say and Andy takes steps over towards her but it makes her recoil back.

"No please don't do that," he says, lowering his gun, and his speech is wavering, "can't you see Abby?"

My brows are creased as I watch him with caution.

I don't want him going anywhere near her.

"See? I told you I'd make it better," Andy says to her taking another couple of steps.

I have no idea what the fuck he's talking about. Make what better?

Abby is still shrunk back, clutching her bound wrists to her chest and her hands are shaking.

Her hair is still wet, stuck to the sides of her face, mostly from sweat now and how hot it is in here.

"I tried to warn you so this didn't happen, but David promised he wasn't gonna kill you," he keeps talking and I'm getting more uneasy the closer he gets, "I stopped him though. I've made it better, see? I chose you. Can't you tell how much I love you?"

Abby darts her eyes to me, obviously she doesn't know what to say or do, and Andy snaps at her.

"Don't look at him. Look at me."

Abby's body flinches and she looks back at Andy as he comes towards her and I yell at him.

"Hey. Stay the fuck away from her."