Prolouge

Avaree is a seventeen girl who found out she a siphon witch when she was 14. Her parents despised her after they all found out. They believed she was a monster and they just had to get away from her. So they packed up their stuff and left Mystic Falls and there children. Avaree has 2 siblings names Victoria and Alejandro. Victoria being 20 and Alejandro being 15. After their parents left they thought there life was over but they got through it and everything was going fine thru the years. One day Victoria found out she was pregnant and she didn't seem to be happy at all but Avaree was the happiest she could be about the news. A nine months go by quick for the family Victoria has the baby and tells Avaree to name her and the baby's name is Ellie.

Two months past
Avaree and Alejandro got home from school and we're putting their stuff away and getting ready to head over to the Gilbert's house to pick up Ellie because Jenna watches her when Avaree and Victoria are at school and work but once Alejandro went into the kitchen he found a note for Avaree.

Avaree I'm sorry I'm doing this but I'm leaving I can't raise a daughter and my siblings I never wanted this in my life I'm so sorry but I know deep down you'll be a better mom for Ellie then I'll be. Be safe love Victoria.

After Avaree read the letter she tried calling her phone multiple times. tears were in her eyes but it just went to voicemail her sister was out of her life for good and left her with her 2 month daughter.

After Victoria left Avaree knew she would have to get a job so she started working as a housekeeper. she has a full plate on her hands with a 15 year old and a 4 month baby now but she knew her friends Elena, Bonnie, and Caroline will help her out through the way.
Avaree and Alejandro know about the supernatural things that go around Mystic Falls but they stays out of it because of Ellie safety.