stargazing

the songs that i choose usually have something to do with the vibe/plot of the chapters btw.

You had fallen in love. You stared at Mista while watching the moon and the stars shine behind him, your heart beating incredibly fast. He smiled as you watched him part his lips and say 

"The moons is Beautiful, isn't it?"

 You watched him as the moon outlined his perfect body. 

"it is.."

You both laid the blankets somewhere comfortable on the floor, laying down on the blankets and staring at the stars. You looked over at Mista, seeing how the stars sparkled in his eyes, and how beautiful he was- even laying down. He looked over at you staring, smiling 

"whatchya starin at?" 

you quickly looked away, embarrassed and flustered "d-defo not you, you big bozo" he chuckled, giving you a large smile and scooting closer over to you. 

"say, what is you and Fugo's relationship? he seems very protective of you" 

Mista asked, thinking they might've been in a romantic relationship. "oh, we're childhood friends! we have been friends since highschool and i haven't seen him for a couple years"

 "i definitely stand no chance.. oh..! well that makes sense on why hes so protective over you, do you have any,, feelings for him?" 

"well, i used to. i used to be head over heels for that boy, but somewhere deep down i felt like he only had room for studying, and no new love. when he left i thought it was because of me, but here we are!" 

you became suddenly sad, remembering how good times used to be back then. You were happy, you were healthy, You were always with the one person you cared about the most. You guys were young and happy, everything was good back then. Back then you could do whatever the heck you wanted without giving a care in the world.  Everything has changed. The nostalgia, The happy times, The thought of being completely safe- they were all gone. This made you miss the life you never got to live. Memories that would never be completed.

 "ah.. that's sad."

 Mista looked up at the stars. 

"yeah. You seriously don't know how much ive suffered because of that boy haha, it took me years to get over him" 

"well, its good that you finally got over him atleast"

"huh? what do you mean?"

"we should start heading back now, its getting cold."

Mista was experiencing a feeling he had never felt before. There was a sudden wave of sadness, but he didn't know where it was from. It felt as if something he suddenly started caring about, got out of reach in the snap of two fingers. his heart quietly hurt, yet he decided to hide his feelings instead of being a bother. You were just absolutely stunning. He wondered, "how can i stand a chance with this girl?" that's what hurt him the most. Mista believed only that love was something only the good where worthy of. He was a gangstar. A criminal. He wasn't worthy of your love. but he wanted to believe he was. maybe something happy would happen in his life full of sorrow.

You both stood up, picking up your stuff and heading back to the hideout. You followed behind him as you looked up, watching the stars and imagining what your life could've been if everything was the same. 

You both arrive to the hideout, walking in and back into your rooms, as it was quite late and time to sleep. You grabbed quickly went and jumped into bed and snuggled up, falling asleep quite fast as Mista started at you in awe. He placed down the blankets and hopped into bed with you, there being only one bed, and him panicking on how to sleep. He carefully moved closer towards you, falling asleep peacefully with you at his side.

Its morning. You wake up to the birds chirping and the peaking sun lights hitting your face from the curtains, you slowly blink as you try to get up to get some water, but your body wouldn't budge for some reason. You look down to see Mista clinging onto your body like some baby. He was adorable, although he was warm and cozy, you gently got out of his arms to go shower for breakfast, him waking up mins later and doing the same as you.

You both finish showering and dressing as you head downstairs for breakfast. You arrived first as Mista came behind you, him seeing you talking to Fugo when he came downstairs. He felt sad, but shook it off and grabbed something to eat, talking to Narancia.

You looked over at Mista, dropping your conversation with Fugo and going to talk to him and narancia. Fugo watched from behind, pain and jealousy taking over his mind. 

You sat down next to Mista, placing your breakfast down and starting to eat "yesterday was so fun!" You said, smiling at him.

 "yeah! it feels good to do something like that every once and a while" 

Narancia just sat there, staring at you both, confused.  

" 'feels good' ??!? what have you two been doing??"

Fugo was eavesdropping. 

"ah- we were stargazing together, it wasn't like that, we're just friends!" 

"yeah don't worry you guys."

I wish it was more than that though.

Mista thought. hurt by your last few words. "does she not like the idea of being together with me? am i not enough? i probably am not. but still, i wish i was."

"i really wish i was."

(im really sorry for making this chapter only 900 words- i got so tired in the middle of this because it is 3am and im currently struggling with my mental health, see you guys in the next update!!)