destiny

You woke up to a gentle snore and the warm sun rays shining upon your face. You had such a nice sleep that you completely forgot what had happened the last night, Having a the best sleep you had in a while, due to all the nightmares you had been having recently.

 Suddenly, You realized the feeling of warm large hands wrapped around you, You slowly turn your head to see Mista, sleeping peacefully with his hands holding you in place. You freeze,

"MISTA??!?!!@%@^^#"

You thought silently, your face growing red and hot as you felt the warmth of his body all over you, Driving you crazier.

You sat there in shock, wondering how you had got there in the first place as he nudged a bit, scaring you but just pulling you tighter in. This drove you insane, Completely forgetting what the physical love and care of a human being felt like in so long. 

You didn't hate this though, in fact you loved it. You hadn't felt this comfortable with someone in the longest time, there was nearly nobody in the world you felt more comfortable with then Mista. You turn around face-to-face, nervously kissing him and hugging him tightly, falling asleep peacefully in his arms.

"i wonder if he'll ever know i've kissed him whilst he was sleeping.."

two hours later

The sounds of a radio station playing 90's rap music and the door opening spread across the room as Narancia walked in, Wanting to inform you that it was time for Breakfast and that Bucciarati was calling everyone down to discuss recent missions.

"Hey guys, time to wake u-"

Narancia froze as he laid his eyes upon you two sleeping in the most lover-like position, he blushed nervously as he quietly chuckled and backed out the room.

"it seems like ive interrupted something important"

He thought as he left the room, closing the door behind him and heading back downstairs. "i never knew Mista was such an affection person.. hehe" 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"everyone you love is destined to leave you."

Mista squirmed in his sleep as he struggled to breathe properly, the nightmare ravaging his brain as he held you in his arms. 

"That is your destiny. Your mother, Your father, Your siblings, Your lover. Everyone you love will leave you in one way or another. Its the only way you shall atone. Atone for being as useless as you are."

Flashbacks of the traumatic scenes where Mista had failed to save his loves ones replayed in his head. He froze, unable to move a muscle.

"Its right. Im useless. I am not worthy of affection. Yet why? Why do i crave what i must not have?" 

Mista had felt weird. He had locked away his emotions for so long that he didn't even remember the last time he has romantic feelings towards another being. Knowing he thought he loved you, he had no clue with what he should make of these so called "emotions" other than to just continue to lock them away and suffer in silence. Yet he didn't want to do that. He longed for your touch. He wanted you to look his way. Yet its impossible. It was his destiny.

The memories slowly distorted as a person resembling you appeared, reaching out to mista and smiling  while the eerie music played louder. 

"Y/N..?"

Mista thought as he begun to run over to you. He ran and ran, but he never got closer. He ran for what felt like hours, When he finally began to start seeing this weird persons image grow bigger ad bigger.

"Y/N!!!"

Mista shouted as he went to grab the person and try to give "it" a hug.

He flew right through you.

The person faded to bits as mista started to fall. He looked back at your shadows morphing back as the world turned to a pitch black and Mista fell, Hitting the ground.

As he hit the ground, He forcefully opened his eyes as he realized it was all a dream. He was relieved. It was all a dream. 

He looked across the room as he noticed you sleeping sound as a baby. He stared at your face for quite a while, Admiring how pretty you where and how all your facial features where more than perfect. He hesitated to pull you in closer, but did it anyways. He gently caressed your body as he wrapped his hands tighter around your waist, pulling you into his chest and kissing your head.

He wanted to admit that he loved you as he held your fragile body in his hands. He wanted to with all his might, Yet he knew admitting he loved you was definitely the wrong thing to do, He knew that it could mess up your relationship, as much as he wanted to.

His dark eyes studied your face as you where the only thing he could think of, 

"Amore mio.. Would you ever even look  my way..?"

You gently woke up, groaning as you sat up to rub your eyes and stretch. You look over at Mista staring at you with a cute smile on his face as he blushed and sat up along with you.

"Goodmorning! did ya sleep well?" Mista said, Beaming the cutest smile across his face as he pat your head.

You blush slightly, smiling back as you admired the view. 

"yeah! we should head downstairs, im starvinnn"

"right!"

You both get dressed and head downstairs to see everyone chatting and eating. You look around the room as Narancia caught your eye, Smiling weirdly at you and chuckling. You were kinda curious, but thought nothing of it and went to go sit down next to next to him and Mista.

"WHAT IS THIS??? THERE'S 4 PIECES OF CAKE LEFT??"

"relax mista, its no bigo, ill take one so just keep it down, jeez"

Mista and Narancia argued as i sat down, eating my food peacefully.

"will you two shutup and let someone eat in peace?? dayum"

"sayyyy, Y/N, do you like anybody?"

Almost choking on your food, you looked at Narancia and blushed, looking away while covering your face

IM GONNA LEAVE IT HERE BC IM SOOO TIRED UGH ITS LIKE 4AM IN THE MORNING- but i apologize for taking so long to update, school is a bitch

see ya in the next update!