confusing

TW::: SEXUAL ASSAULT
"oh my, are you okay?" fugo asked, walking over to you and wiping the tears off your face. You smiled at his kind moves in appreciation for them,

"yeah"

"no you're not, is it cause of what happened to mista?" he asked, then patting your head softly.

".....maybe" you sniffled, trying to stop the water from leaving your tear glands. Fugo then sat down on the bed next to you, wrapping one of his hands around you, trying to comfort you as best as he could. You were appreciative, but it was kinda weird how nice he was being considering the things he had been doing to you for the past while? You shrugged it off and thought maybe he had just finally stopped and actually wanted to show you some friendly affection. Yeah, totally.

"you know, i'll always be here for you like i always have, right?" he whispered into your ear, holding you close.

The hot feeling of his breath on your neck sent shivers down your spine and somewhat made you uncomfortable how close he was, but you didn't want to say anything because he was right, you had been there for you since day one, Nobody in the gang knew you longer then Fugo knew you. You looked over at Fugo with a stressed look in your eye, trying to piece together the sentence in the best way possible, in order for him to not get hurt.

"i haven't forgotten fugo, it's just that he's just... different. the way i feel around him doesn't match the way i feel around you"

Fugo twitched at this statement, his grasp onto you growing tighter and that same frightening look in his eyes coming back from before.

"but he's not here right now is he?" he slowly put his free arm on your thigh and gripped tightly. "cmon now, we both now who cares about you more"

"...fugo i-"

"cmon Y/N, i'm only doing this cause i love you. You don't have to be shy with me, this is just to ease your pain a bit, i promise it won't hurt~"

You were interrupted by his hot breath being shot once again down your neck and you hated this feeling from him so much, but you were to scared to do anything. His bad intentions were now clear to you.

Fugos hand slowly crept up into your bra, cupping and squeezing at one of your breasts. He nibbled on your neck as you just stood there, your stomach in knots as you knew this isn't what you wanted. You were a virgin and you wanted to save your virginity for him, but it seemed that Fugo didn't want to let that happen.

"Fugo please stop, i don't want to do this with you, i'm not-"

"it won't hurt. i'll make you feel so good, you'll feel like you're flying~"

You quickly got up to be tugged back down by fugo and pinned onto the bed, him having the strongest grip on you so you wouldn't be able to move. You kicked and screamed but it was helpless. you were helpless. The anxiety taking over your body had caused you to go weak, being unable to properly wiggle out of his grip.

"NO!!! I DONT WANT TO!! STOP-"

You where cut off as your screams where muffled by Fugo violently kissing you to shut you up, His tongue explored your mouth as he licked and bit at your bottom lip.

He rubbed his clothed member at your clothed sex, you obviously feeling the erection he had going on. Tears filled your eyes as you were helpless against him, he outnumbered you in everything, Intelligence, Strength, You name it. Yet you didn't understand why he would like someone like you? There where other rich and pretty girls he could spy and creep on. Why you?

His hot hands pulled off your shirt and then your bra, as the cold air hitting your nipples caused you to shiver beneath him. You closed your eyes in embarrassment as you thought that if you didn't resist then it would all be done faster.

"don't yell, i don't wanna have to hurt you" he said, pulling away from the kiss and staring hungrily at your breasts.

"mmm, gosh you're so pretty~"

he used of his hands to then pinch and squeeze your boobs. His large hands wandered over to your pants, Ripping them off in an instant. You laid there with your hands covering your tear filled eyes and face due to the pure embarrassment that he had been putting you through. You didn't want this. You didn't. Why isn't he listening to you?

Maybe all he wanted was to see you naked? Hopefully he didn't want anything more, right?
You thought that if you relaxed you would enjoy it, but it was the opposite. You hated this so much, You hated him, you hated how he made you felt, you wanted it to just be over.

Fugo grabbed one of your hands and then proceeded to put it on his clothed erection and then moved your hand around, then seeping your hand into his pants and under his underwear as he slowly departed his lips

"stroke it." His cold voice ringed in your ears, as the feeling of fear overtook your brain. You shakily grabbed his rock hard member and began to stroke, closing your eyes and just hoping for it all to be over.
You felt his large cold hands sit you up and lay you right over his member, using his hands to push your head onto it. "i-i.. don't wanna, please don't make me do this" you cried uselessly, your eyelids becoming heavy due to the amount of tears in your eyes.
"do you know how long i've waited for this?" he said, pushing your head down further, "i told you, it won't hurt. now, properly take off my clothes and suck me nicely."

why?

Your shivering hands pulled down his pants and his briefs to reveal his erection springing up, automatically causing Fugo to push your lips onto the tip. Fugo had noticed you shivering, so he put a blanket over your body in hopes that you would atleast do something properly and not shiver. You slowly opened your mouth and sucked at his member, trying to do it as well as possible.

You wanted to die. It tasted horrible. Fugo himself didn't taste bad, but the taste of what was going on was horrible. you continued to do as he said,
while the sound of the door creaking open suddenly filled the room.

"hey Fugo, bucciarati needs yo-"
Narancia froze, walking into your covered figure hovering over Fugos "part".

"oh. i apologize."
Narancia said as he quickly stormed up and out the room, running downstairs as quick as possible
"I DIDNT KNOW THEY WERE CLOSE LIKE THAT"

Fugo quickly pushed you off of him and pulled his pants back up, mumbling some words and then storming out the room. You were saved. Narancia had saved you.